Ladies, let us know if you do BNGs here.

Sometimes that's all we want. Instead of searching all your Showcases to see if you do this Activity, how about signing up here? It doesn't have to be a lot of detail...just your rate, time expectancy and if you do an outcall for this.

It's sort of like...a Provider "Lite" list. Kind of a warmup, if you will: Meet N Greet Blo N Go...and it might lead to bigger and better things with you.

Feel free to update your post, too.
  • ktiix
  • 09-22-2014, 06:11 AM
Sometimes that's all we want. Instead of searching all your Showcases to see if you do this Activity, how about signing up here? It doesn't have to be a lot of detail...just your rate, time expectancy and if you do an outcall for this.

It's sort of like...a Provider "Lite" list. Kind of a warmup, if you will: Meet N Greet Blo N Go...and it might lead to bigger and better things with you.

Feel free to update your post, too. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Classy
+1

There's nothing wrong with making it easier to find the right lady for the current need for the right moment.
Hmmm, sounds good. :-)
Always available for a quick therapy session
635/35
Great Great posting.....Waiting on the replies....
Hmmm, sounds good. :-)
Always available for a quick therapy session
635/35 Originally Posted by Tay
Thank you for responding, Tay. However, I did not see your BNG rate and length of time posted anywhere.
I don't think you can post rates and time on threads to be honest. I could very well be totally wrong but I think that is the rule.

I think that was a big deal when Tinman tried to start the short notice thread in the ISO forum. Mods had to keep coming in and editing ladies' posts. It got to to be too much so they shut it down.

Sorry
I don't think you can post rates and time on threads to be honest. I could very well be totally wrong but I think that is the rule.

I think that was a big deal when Tinman tried to start the short notice thread in the ISO forum. Mods had to keep coming in and editing ladies' posts. It got to to be too much so they shut it down.

Sorry Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Well, I was not aware of that...however, no harm in letting us know you do this Activity, ladies...

Spread the word to the Providers, THN...most of y'all don't post or read the threads here. Just trying to help out fellow Providers and clients.
I do BNG's

Awesome bng here...inbox for details....
Well, I was not aware of that...however, no harm in letting us know you do this Activity, ladies...

Spread the word to the Providers, THN...most of y'all don't post or read the threads here. Just trying to help out fellow Providers and clients. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Haha! Where is my whoraphone?
  • motor
  • 09-22-2014, 08:58 PM
ok, I am looking for an inspection. I need to know time and cost ladies
there are about 100 ways to do a 15 min. inspection.in Addison,...
  • Dingo
  • 09-22-2014, 09:49 PM
I want to know who has a drive through BNG set up. Come on Providers , let's get that going!
I',m the best bargain for what you want-
--and will give full hour for my rate, or less, if you are in a hurry--
see 133 reviews as proof of my skills---133 guys can't be wrong---I pm'd you more info