Favorite Blowjob Position

This is a question for the ladies as well as the gentlemen on the board, but the rest of you are welcome to chime in as well.

The burning question on my mind is what is your personal favorite position for giving or receiving head? Are there any positions for this activity that you don't care for? Are you turned off by any of the common positions? Are you equally satisfied in any position?

Of course each of these questions may assume the follow up question Why or why not?.

Thinking about this question got me wondering how many options are available to consider. I came up with this short list of basic positions:
  • The Hover: the man lays on his back and the woman kneels either beside him or between his legs, bending over to devour his cock at her own desired pace while propping herself up with one or both arms.
  • 69: I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain this one, but just in case...* This is essentially the same as the hover only with the woman's body turned so that she can be devoured while devouring her partner.
  • The Face Thrust: in this position, the woman is on her back with the man straddling and facing her so that he can, as the name suggests, thrust his cock into her face.
  • The Deep Thrust: Again the woman is on her back, but turned sideways so that her head hangs of the mattress, facing the man who stands next to the bed. This position does a lot to ease the woman's gag reflex, making it easier for the man to thrust more deeply than the previous position allows.
  • Cock Worship: Another self-explanatory position. The woman kneels before the man, who is either sitting or standing. The balls get in on the action more easily in this position.

So which of these positions is the one you can't live without? Which favorite position have I failed to mention?

I'm looking forward to reading the feedback on this subject!

~sweetness~
Cock Worship - I like to see the pleasure you're getting from pleasing me. Just something about eye contact not breaking when there's either a facial, or swallowing that adds to the excitement/pleasure. This also facilitates the cum dripping down you, on to your tits (where, for instance you could lick them clean).
I kinda have my own technique i get down between their legs and i kinda scissor one of their legs in a lock between mine. Its a little hard to explain but id be happy to demonstrate it in person lol
Can I just answer YES to all five?!!!!! If I had to choose, it's a toss up between 69 and face thrust!! Happy hobbying!!!
With her face wrapped around Little Tudball. I don't care what position I'm in!
Me standing, you on your knees, us in front of a full length mirror. It's like watching a live video of a hot girl blowing me.
Me sitting her on all fours with that ass arched
I kinda like me, laying on my back on bed but head is dangling backwards off the bed and he is standing over my head, straddled and can face fuck, tea bag, or I can have full access to the goodies and caress both balls in mouth with my tounge while he or I am jacking him off as well, and if my toy or hand is handy I can play with myself at the same time!

NOW THATS MULTITASKING AT ITS FINEST!!😜
I kinda have my own technique i get down between their legs and i kinda scissor one of their legs in a lock between mine. Its a little hard to explain but id be happy to demonstrate it in person lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Damn, if you have not been lucky enough to have this experience, Jules NEEDS to be on your bucket list!
The answer is yes.
I kinda have my own technique i get down between their legs and i kinda scissor one of their legs in a lock between mine. Its a little hard to explain but id be happy to demonstrate it in person lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Haha!! Irony-- we both have the same "go to position" on this. Also just as easy to get the ball action in there as standing.. so I'd consider this a modified cock worship by the above standards.
Haha!! Irony-- we both have the same "go to position" on this. Also just as easy to get the ball action in there as standing.. so I'd consider this a modified cock worship by the above standards. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Well how convenient... I have two legs, and there are two of you. Leg locks all around!
Given the billions of my little swimmers you've guzzled over the years I leave it to you...

What is my favorite, the one that gives me the biggest quiver? (I still use that video for yanky-wanky sessions or newbie tutorials on how to really take care of a cock - and the cum - God yes your cum play...I'm getting wood now)
I don't know what any of that means besides 69