this ThreAd serves a purpose. I need to ask the guys about gloryholes

In your opinion, a glory hole should cost what? What if two girls participate? One host who stays on your side and one behind the hole? What about full service? Should that cost more?

Thank you in advance for your answers. After you answer, I'll see you at the Hunting Lodge for some carnal fun.

Love
Hunter Grace
In your opinion, a glory hole should cost what? What if two girls participate? One host who stays on your side and one behind the hole? What about full service? Should that cost more?

Thank you in advance for your answers. After you answer, I'll see you at the Hunting Lodge for some carnal fun.

Love
Hunter Grace Originally Posted by Seabound

Cool - Hunter forgot which handle she was logged in on.
Priceless

Love

Cool - Hunter forgot which handle she was logged in on. Originally Posted by powermad
hill fucking larious. And she has one review of........That's right , herself. I guess you can go fuck yourself. lol
Lol...lone review is for...wait for it...

Hunter Grace

Ooooooops!
Wait.... I found it!

Merry Christmas Hunter, see you next year
Wow, Where's the rat pack now? Talk about self alert.. lolol

Love
Got-Dayum!

*Sorry HG. This shit is just too funny*
Oh wow this post will go down in history...

*Sorry HG. This shit is just too funny* Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yup.

"Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!"
This was so great.
  • Toyz
  • 12-22-2015, 07:43 PM
EPIC THREAD!

But I can't decide which is funnier...a MANDLE self banning herself or a BANDLE calling out a MANDLE for having a fake HANDLE!

Do yourselves a favor, go read all of SEABOUNDS posts (before she sails out to sea in 3...2....1)...knowing its HG they are HILARIOUS. Particularly her review of herself...

http://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=6562689
EPIC THREAD!

But I can't decide which is funnier...a MANDLE self banning herself or a BANDLE calling out a MANDLE for having a fake HANDLE!

Do yourselves a favor, go read all of SEABOUNDS posts (before she sails out to sea in 3...2....1)...knowing its HG they are HILARIOUS. Particularly her review of herself...

http://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=6562689 Originally Posted by Toyz
Good advice toyz! That review is now tied for first in funniest shit I've read all night!