How many of you guys would like to hobby like this?

I watched that for longer than I expected lmao
I couldn't tell if I was turned on or kinda freaked out lolol
That was fucking HOT.

Even though I've done gangbangs, they've been covered.
I watched the whole thing..... Something sexy there, but I don't know if I could get over the creepy feeling of banging a torso less body.
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 04:50 PM
I watched the whole thing..... Something sexy there, but I don't know if I could get over the creepy feeling of banging a torso less body. Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Mmmmmm...I don't know...if they could have her sit up, cut some titty holes, so you could pound and suck...then it might be ok.
Maybe that's what was missing..... Boobies
Everything but the weird ass dude next to me staring over. I like the face photo above the hole.
Just think, they never have to do their hair or makeup for a client...
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 06:53 PM
Just think, they never have to do their hair or makeup for a client... Originally Posted by Kaylee Blue
ANNNDDD the mamasan comes out of her booth and hoses down their coochies every-other-hour.
Weird but to each his own.. I think If I wanted something that impersonal though i'd just invest in a fleshlight.
3 TO 5 YOU HAVE ALL MODELS EVER MADE.

THIS IS YOUR fAV!!!

Weird but to each his own.. I think If I wanted something that impersonal though i'd just invest in a fleshlight. Originally Posted by budman33
i'll pass. don't want 18 guys jacking off near me lol.
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 11:08 PM
3 TO 5 YOU HAVE ALL MODELS EVER MADE.

THIS IS YOUR fAV!!!

Originally Posted by RandB fan
That is one ugly, Motherfucker...
Even though I've done gangbangs, they've been covered. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

the FKK Clubs in Germany allow bbfs. all you have to do is take an HIV test and have at it....