Does whispers have the integrity to be considered a relevant contributor?

I have come to the conclusion that Whispers is not afraid to wear out his keyboard posting his beliefs and opinions.
Can't we all just mong along......
I'm hoping the silent viewers he brags about will vote...
9 no votes in under 15 minutes! WOW
Did you also come to the conclusion that it won't matter in any way?

Would you care to share with us what your contributions are?
This guy seems like a real fan favorite!
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 05:34 PM
"Good evening from Vote Night 2015 headquarters here at Toyzindustreez....with only 10% of the polling in, we are seeing a distinct lean towards the "NO" vote.

Word out of WhixxZys campaign headquarters are saying "He's not worried, 'cause it won't make a difference anyway...he still intends to utilize his 15 years of prostitute board experience to give you his opinion, whether you want it or not".

As we go on through the night, we ill get updates from WhixxZy himself, as he is riding out vote night at his private getaway in the Lower Sugarbaby mountains.

Later on we will have on the scene interviews from our roving reporters RANDB, Mike Vronsky & a guest commentator or two...

One thing to remember, although the early results are skewed towards a massive NO vote.we still have not heard from the "Dwindling Minions", the PocketMod Community or the Bandle family...so we could see a minor shift in the direction.

This is TOYZ brought to you by HOOGAR PISS..."Hoogar Piss, cause he just can't tell"

Did you also come to the conclusion that it won't matter in any way?

Would you care to share with us what your contributions are? Originally Posted by Whispers
My contribution is pissing you off.
Whispers,

If you have any real influence get this silent majority you speak of to vote. (For you)
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 06:21 PM
Whispers,

If you have any real influence get this silent majority you speak of to vote. (For you) Originally Posted by Stock Trader
YOU ASKED FOR IT NOW!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Just sit back and watch as the THOUSANDS of WhixxZzarians cast their vote to show you just how much WHIXXZY POWER there is in Austin!
Just put him on ignore and don't post on his threads. Very simple and yet few do it. Smh
"Does whispers have the integrity to be considered a relevant contributor?"

Let's take a look here...

1. Posts whiney dopey lo-o-ng winded hateful diatribes and false alerts.
Check
2. Brags ad-nauseum about all the hawt young pussy he slays.(Must have the stamina of a Roman Gladiator)
Check
3. Accuses others of having fake handles when in fact he was Cat in the Hat and his little bitch Ricky has had countless handles.(And counting)
Check
4. Textbook case of narcissistic bloviating.
Check

Hey!
For sheer entertainment value,he's the go to fella.
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 06:44 PM
"Does whispers have the integrity to be considered a relevant contributor?"

Let's take a look here...

1. Posts whiney dopey lo-o-ng winded hateful diatribes and false alerts.
Check
2. Brags ad-nauseum about all the hawt young pussy he slays.(Must have the stamina of a Roman Gladiator)
Check
3. Accuses others of having fake handles when in fact he was Cat in the Hat and his little bitch Ricky has had countless handles.(And counting)
Check
4. Textbook case of narcissistic bloviating.
Check

Hey!
For sheer entertainment value,he's the go to fella.
Originally Posted by Observing
NO...NO...NO...

I am talking about all the friends he has made through the years that he tells us about. About all the people at the parties he attends. FIFTEEN BY GOD YEARS of Prostitute Board posting will come out of the wood works and SHOW all of you doubters!

Just wait...

in 3...2...1
NO...NO...NO...

I am talking about all the friends he has made through the years that he tells us about. About all the people at the parties he attends. FIFTEEN BY GOD YEARS of Prostitute Board posting will come out of the wood works and SHOW all of you doubters!

Just wait...

in 3...2...1 Originally Posted by Toyz
She-i-i-it!
I forgot about all the rockin' chair stories over 15 years...
I stand corrected and will wait for the silent majority to sweep him to victory.

Although that'll have to be a BIG ass broom.
  • Toyz
  • 12-29-2015, 07:13 PM
She-i-i-it!
I forgot about all the rockin' chair stories over 15 years...
I stand corrected and will wait for the silent majority to sweep him to victory.

Although that'll have to be a BIG ass broom. Originally Posted by Observing
I'm telling you...ANY SECOND NOW...(Hell I bet Little Ricky has 10-12 bandle votes in his pocket at least)

3...2...1 1/2...1....

and a random Frau Bluecher...because...well, why not?