Posing & Posturing - Audience makes a difference doesn't it?

The number of pussy whipped WKs that believe they matter to the providers/hookers/prostitute/whores astounds me.

Where is your participation and "bravado" in the same subject matter when presented in a private forum that lacks female participation and viewing?
Why do you feel you need to hide in the Men's Locker room? You surely can't think that because you pay for premium access that makes you more relevant or adds significant value does it?

I guess i could write a strip club review. Unlike yours, mine would be less than 3 years old where strippers might actually still work. nah.. too much shit to do to make sure new Years Eve is a fucking blast. cya...
Why do you feel you need to hide in the Men's Locker room? You surely can't think that because you pay for premium access that makes you more relevant or adds significant value does it?

I guess i could write a strip club review. Unlike yours, mine would be less than 3 years old where strippers might actually still work. nah.. too much shit to do to make sure new Years Eve is a fucking blast. cya... Originally Posted by budman33
I don't "hide" anywhere. You know that.

I'm pointing out that there are many facets of the hobby and types of girls to see but the controversy, posing and posturing only exists within one group of guys.

You and others like you seem to only be "manning up" where you have an audience. Why is that?

You are an intelligent man. I am sure you understand exactly what the first post addresses.

You do not find many of the guys that see Agency girls and virtually NONE of the guys that see massage/rub and tug girls or the girls from the streets or MoCo here in CoEd arguing subjects the way many of the narrow minded guys that see mostly Indy girls do.

Why? Because those ladies are not here on the board reading so they have no reason to strut for them and seek out their approval or attention outside of a session.

The guys that see the SWs are looked down for their choices but deserve far more respect as hobbyists than they get as they are far more emotionally secure and detached in their experiences than the Indy Guys.....

You also do not have the ladies from those other areas here on ECCIE using "mandles" to stir the pot either....

To address the other part of your statement..... In regards to my reviews?

Yes. They are old. I contributed plenty over the years. Austin however proved to be a place with overly vindictive and controlling members that chose to attack and interfere with other provider's business. It also proved to be a city with wusses that lacked any of their own game that would walk into clubs expecting to say "I want what he got" showing them the review and screwed a lot of things up for others so I quit reviewing and choose to share info via PM when it is relevant.

The "Hobby" is more than just Independent Providers Budman......I'm glad to see how the Strip Club Forums have grown over the years but it is also more than that. My interests changed over time and moved more into looking for longer and more frequent sessions than Providers or Strippers are economical options for. My contributions of intel on the ladies involved as well as feedback on experiences I have had are here on ECCIE in the forum set aside for that.
Austin however proved to be a place with overly vindictive and controlling members that chose to attack and interfere with other provider's business.
Originally Posted by Whispers
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1553481

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1582878

Austin however proved to be a place with overly vindictive and controlling members that chose to attack and interfere with other provider's business Originally Posted by Whispers

Yes. They are old. I contributed plenty over the years. Austin however proved to be a place with overly vindictive and controlling members that chose to attack and interfere with other provider's business. It also proved to be a city with wusses that lacked any of their own game that would walk into clubs expecting to say "I want what he got" showing them the review and screwed a lot of things up for others so I quit reviewing and choose to share info via PM when it is relevant.
Originally Posted by Whispers
  • Toyz
  • 12-30-2015, 02:53 PM
The number of pussy whipped WKs that believe they matter to the providers/hookers/prostitute/whores astounds me. Originally Posted by Whispers
The number of pussy whipped WKs that believe they matter to the providers/hookers/prostitute/whores astounds me.

Where is your participation and "bravado" in the same subject matter when presented in a private forum that lacks female participation and viewing? Originally Posted by Whispers
"... providers/hookers/prostitute/whores..."

But during your "fundraising" time of the year they're "Ladies",right?

I don't where to start... so I just won't. Your response is priceless. hypocrisy at its finest. reinvent yourself in 2016, 2015 isn't working

I don't "hide" anywhere. You know that.

I'm pointing out that there are many facets of the hobby and types of girls to see but the controversy, posing and posturing only exists within one group of guys.

You and others like you seem to only be "manning up" where you have an audience. Why is that?

You are an intelligent man. I am sure you understand exactly what the first post addresses.

You do not find many of the guys that see Agency girls and virtually NONE of the guys that see massage/rub and tug girls or the girls from the streets or MoCo here in CoEd arguing subjects the way many of the narrow minded guys that see mostly Indy girls do.

Why? Because those ladies are not here on the board reading so they have no reason to strut for them and seek out their approval or attention outside of a session.

The guys that see the SWs are looked down for their choices but deserve far more respect as hobbyists than they get as they are far more emotionally secure and detached in their experiences than the Indy Guys.....

You also do not have the ladies from those other areas here on ECCIE using "mandles" to stir the pot either....

The "Hobby" is more than just Independent Providers Budman......I'm glad to see how the Strip Club Forums have grown over the years but it is also more than that. My interests changed over time and moved more into looking for longer and more frequent sessions than Providers or Strippers are economical options for. My contributions of intel on the ladies involved as well as feedback on experiences I have had are here on ECCIE in the forum set aside for that. Originally Posted by Whispers
Originally Posted by saustin

WARNING? It should read RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

"... providers/hookers/prostitute/whores..."

But during your "fundraising" time of the year they're "Ladies",right?

Originally Posted by Observing
Touche
Dammit Janet. Don't you know how hard we work to drive page views for you in public forums and how difficult that is in private forums?
[Image removed]

Staff edit, Spice- Racial slurs are not permitted even in jest.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
That was a neat trick.