Activities: Nothing sitting for 30 minutes
Session Length: 30
Fee: No charge
Hair Length and Color: Not sure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: Korean
Physical Description: Never saw her
Recommendation: No
So, did Hanna never come to room too, and did seven not offer herself, not sure about star and why she wasn't there. Anyway thank you for the info, I have been to Oceanside only 1 time, and I had to wait too, but I did not have an appointment, so it was my fault, I did get to see the girl I wanted that day.
thanks for taking one for the team on this one. ill wait for a confirmation before I decide to go.
  • ATM
  • 05-11-2017, 11:29 AM
I did meet Hanna, I wasn't impressed with her looks. She told me there were no ladies with short hair working there. All three ladies offered themselves. I as the buyer saw nothing that really pleased me. WALDT.
What a bummer. Thanks for sharing.
this is hard to respond to, since this is not a review, and no activity occurred, yet ROS is in place, so a response to ROS should be in private tags I suppose. so..

• ATM
  • 05-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Chung, I would have Happily walked away had they told me she wasn't there. Time is very valuable. I was never told that she wasn't there. Damage business???? WTF... I'm trying to save you time and money.
if you never there before they thought you are cop
not a review-moved to coed
  • pipe
  • 05-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Thanks for your honest review ATM, it is very valuable.
There are a lot of WK that would defend their hookers. Owners, managers, pimps?
If they worried about hookers business...what else are they?
Very Honest Review ATM !! Thanks !!
Damage business???? WTF... I'm trying to save you time and money. Originally Posted by ATM
I know and appreciate that.. Ocean should have known you are not some regular, un-connected John off the street, LOL. they had a chance to end the bait-and-switch when you told them you were experienced.. now guys will be wary of going to Ocean, and Hannah and Seven will probably suffer a decrease in business.