A new question.

We've heard the "who's the best provider" question. I'm wondering, from the ladies, who are the best providers to have as a reference? Ladies who, if they sign off on a client, put your mind most at ease? Does the lady giving the reference factor in?
Ok... Well hhmm.

Listen ... Most all of us girls are tight knit even tho we may not have ever met.
There is somewhat of a silent committment​ that just "exists".

It doesn't bother me if I am contacting a girl that is only PSE or BDSM ... I know they will be honest and upfront of what to expect with a certain client.

NOW...that being said ... the chikas that are run by pimps ... (And it becomes obvious by their posts and profiles) ... Are the ones I do not bother to contact. In fact ... It makes me nervous that those inquiring about an appointment might give that/those as a reference. It's kinda like playing roulette in some sense.
I'll consider a reference of most reputable ladies here or other screening sites.

If you aren't a reputable lady then imo your reference isn't going to be that great. Alot of girls just say yea I've seen him and that's it.

I try to ask if they've met the guy and if there is anything else I should know before meeting him.

I think a few ladies can attest to my reference replies....I try really hard to give as much detail about the client and our session as I can remember....this is my fellow providers safety that I somewhat have in my hands...I wouldn't want anything to happen to her on my watch or if I could have prevented it.

There is one lady in particular here that is well known that I will not contact for a reference ever again due to her biting my head off about inquiring for a reference check. Sometimes the rudeness is uncalled for. When all you're trying to do is see if the client was ok and well behaved in session. I don't depend on provider references but it does help to know how he was with someone else.

I do not accept BP references at all.

Just my .02
I'll consider a reference of most reputable ladies here or other screening sites.

If you aren't a reputable lady then imo your reference isn't going to be that great. Alot of girls just say yea I've seen him and that's it.

I try to ask if they've met the guy and if there is anything else I should know before meeting him.

I think a few ladies can attest to my reference replies....I try really hard to give as much detail about the client and our session as I can remember....this is my fellow providers safety that I somewhat have in my hands...I wouldn't want anything to happen to her on my watch or if I could have prevented it.

There is one lady in particular here that is well known that I will not contact for a reference ever again due to her biting my head off about inquiring for a reference check. Sometimes the rudeness is uncalled for. When all you're trying to do is see if the client was ok and well behaved in session. I don't depend on provider references but it does help to know how he was with someone else.

Just my .02 Originally Posted by Analeese
Don't tease us like that. There's one loud mouth provider that has been mentioned doing this. Hint, she's currently not banned and her father is Mr. Ed.

Just my .02 Originally Posted by Analeese
I totally agree girl I told you we think alike lol
Don't tease us like that. There's one loud mouth provider that has been mentioned doing this. Hint, she's currently not banned and her father is Mr. Ed. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Honestly if I name her she'll likely deny it or say it was somehow my fault for even asking because that's pretty much how it went down. I was told I need not depend on providers for my screening and need to do my own screening.

I always do my own screening and generally​ contact only well known providers if I'm interested in knowing how the client acted or if I should be concerned about anything that I couldn't figure out on my own.

Meh..I get what she was saying but it was an assumption on her part. I already screened the dude but I wanted to hear what a fellow provider had to say about meeting him and how he was. I felt she was well known and reputable enough that I could trust her opinion and judgement...well boy was I wrong...I got my ass chewed out. I typed an ugly reply back but decided to not hit send and just let it go.
  • BLM69
  • 05-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Honestly if I name her she'll likely deny it Originally Posted by Analeese
Name the skank!
Name the skank! Originally Posted by BLM69
Topic has been brought up before and it's a great topic but I seem to remember one girl is always mentioned as being described as the lady above and I've even had 2 providers tell me who it was.

Anyway, I've got to run.
I always do my own screening and generally​ contact only well known providers if I'm interested in knowing how the client acted or if I should be concerned about anything that I couldn't figure out on my own. Originally Posted by Analeese
Exactly.

Some dudes (and usually very few) ... when they get you BCD, decide to try their luck in many areas for services you do not advertise.
Nor do they address these desires in requesting an appointment.

It's always good to be prepared for this type behavior.
Reputable is the key word here.
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2017, 10:44 AM
Reputable is the key word here. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Just curious on who decides that? Is there a whore committee that votes when someone becomes "reputable"
Exactly.

Some dudes (and usually very few) ... when they get you BCD, decide to try their luck in many areas for services you do not advertise.
Nor do they address these desires in requesting an appointment.

It's always good to be prepared for this type behavior. Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Darling....that might be because many many girls provide things not advertised and even contrary to their advertising.

I believe at the bottom of your own page there it says Gfe not Pse...ymmv

Why wouldnt a dude shoot for gold since youre advertising ymmv?

Not bein a smarty pants....kisses
Yes ... I get it Butch.
AND ... what I was saying is don't shoot for the gold until you've earned your miles.

That is what it means. Begging for unsolicited services on a first encounter can be very unattractive.

But that's just me. I prefer you be upfront with your fetishes, fantasies and freekish foreplay ... when you contact me.
Again ... YMMV ... but most likely ... and I mean MOST .... it will be strictly GFE the first session.
Just curious on who decides that? Is there a whore committee that votes when someone becomes "reputable" Originally Posted by BLM69
I decide.... for me. I mean no disrespect but I can't share the parameters used without giving away key elements needed to decide reputable vs non.

You know what though..... In all these years, I have had exactly ONE issue (getting a guy that's psycho.) That only happened when the guard was dropped for one second. Guess what's never happening again. I love this hobby, however there are definite tricks (no pun) to the trade.
Torre, holy shit I want to watch you in session some time. You are magnificent.