LauraHall

Anyone heard of a Laura Hall? My SO got a facebook messenger messages over 3 weeks warning about knowing things her SO was involved in, then 3 weeks later admitting she was a Pro and had been mine for years. thankfully no damage with a "don't embarrass me" standing between each other. Looks like a hack of name as the address leads to England but I'm wary now.
This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.... Could you run that by us one more time?!?
Op's bae had someone slide in her dm's saying they knew what op was doing on the sly. A minute later, the person that sent the message said they were a sidepiece of op and had been seeing op on the low for about a grip now. OP then pulled a bitch move and said he thought they weren't about that. OP now is looking for a fixer.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-15-2017, 07:17 PM
Snort.
Op's bae had someone slide in her dm's saying they knew what op was doing on the sly. A minute later, the person that sent the message said they were a sidepiece of op and had been seeing op on the low for about a grip now. OP then pulled a bitch move and said he thought they weren't about that. OP now is looking for a fixer. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Word
Op's bae had someone slide in her dm's saying they knew what op was doing on the sly. A minute later, the person that sent the message said they were a sidepiece of op and had been seeing op on the low for about a grip now. OP then pulled a bitch move and said he thought they weren't about that. OP now is looking for a fixer. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That was the gist I got as well It ain't rocket science.