The youngest you've ever seen

Just curious, ladies, what is the youngest guy you've ever seen? Have you ever turned a guy away for being too young, whether it was legally too young or just too young for your comfort level?
The youngest I saw was 22. I didn't know how old he was until he showed up, but what fun he was! lol My preference is that they are at least 25, however.
Pesonally, I like mine in the 30+ range...younger guys just turn me off. Even though I am a young one, I cannot seem to click with anyone near my own age LOL!

Just kidding...I saw a 20 year old once...college student. I don't know for sure if he knew what he was getting into or not. He called for a massage but absolutely would NOT relax! When I asked him to turn over, I realized WHY he couldn't relax...LOL! He seemed to enjoy himself but I never heard from him again. This was about 5 years ago.
DAMN Vickie I thought I was the youngest .........Oops probably the oldest ......
I think the youngest I've met was 26, and there have been a handful of 27 - 30 year olds. I've seen so few younger men primarily because I don't get many inquiries from them.

Other than being at least 21, I don't turn down anyone just due to age -- and that goes for the upper limit too. Old farts welcome! However, regardless of your age, if you have a habit of typing like a dopey kid (text speak, incomplete sentences, creative punctuation), I'll assume you will behave similarly immaturely in person. And in my advanced age (*adjusts dentures, shakes cane*), I don't have the patience for that.
Damn VNURSE! I was about to say you beat me lol!

18 ... saw him a few months back in Houston.

Its his Senior Year in High School!
AND YES I CHECKED HIS ID.......

He is a great guy and we had a good time.
But after we started talking, I realized that was going to be the 1st and last time I saw him.

I am a COUGAR, but not that young.

Sweet Guy, and I feel bad for not returning his texts or emails.
But I dont think, the Hobby is appropiate for an 18 yr old High School Senior.

I'm a mom, so I can have a say - so.
Hows this for young...I saw a guy that told me he was 20...then said he lied and asked me to go to prom (he was 18!)
Hows this for young...I saw a guy that told me he was 20...then said he lied and asked me to go to prom (he was 18!) Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Alyssa, I'm 21...will you go to the Prom with me?
oh wait, that was 33 yrs ago
23, and he walked out on me because I didn't look like Barbie. I immediately raised my age limit to 30, and haven't had that problem since. Occasionally I will be contacted by a guy in his 20s, but I almost invariably turn them down (soldiers in their late 20s sometimes get a pass). I'd love to take care of some youngins, but once burned that badly (I am terrible at handling rejection) I am not eager to repeat the experience.
I do my best to look 28, act 38, and pay like I'm 58.

That work?
21 was my youngest.

Have never had an issue with guys in their twenties...
As long as I can keep up, I am game!
I've taken a few virginities from clients who were in their 20's. If I get an email from a man who says he's 18 I just delete it. I once contemplated meeting an 18 year old because he said he was sick of being a virgin, but then he started getting all high and mighty on me. Saying how he doesn't want to catch a disease from me. What a prick. After that I just delete emails from the 18 to 29 year olds. I don't have time for games.
Hows this for young...I saw a guy that told me he was 20...then said he lied and asked me to go to prom (he was 18!) Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Did you go to the prom with him? He could of became the king of the hallway instantly! I think there was a movie kind of like that scenario.....
Did you go to the prom with him? He could of became the king of the hallway instantly! I think there was a movie kind of like that scenario..... Originally Posted by CapJak

The Girl Next Door
with Elisha Cuthbert. Yes there were other actors but who cares?