Pregnant Provider

Are there any hobbyist out there that see pregnant providers? Or is that a deal breaker? I have not had any luck lately :-/ And I was doing well before I started showing.
Once you start lactating I imagine your phone will be ringing off the hook.
I'd do you.
i had posted a snarky ThreAD remark, but i changed my mind.

i think its hit and miss - for me it depends on how the women is 'wearing' the pregnancy. i think its sexy on a petite woman who is showing.

hope everything goes well for you.
i think a pregnant woman is sexy. but its like a fetish. you have some guys into it some not are you advertising??
Thanks for your responses guys. I appreciate it :-)
And yes I've been posting but not doing good at all in the dfw and I'm not able to travel to houston like I was being so far along now.
Looking through your reviews, I would guess it has more to do with your limited menu. Not into kissing and bbbj limits your audience quite a bit. Add in the pregnancy fetish aspect and it limits it further.
i had posted a snarky ThreAD remark, but i changed my mind. Originally Posted by fletch
Code word you did not want to get tarred and feathered for picking on a pregnant lady I commend you for pausing and thinking

To the OP, good luck.
I have seen some super sexy pregnant chicks, but it really depends on the lady. I think they can be an amazing.
Only one review in the past year. You might encourage what clients you do see to kiss and tell. Pictures could help as well - pregnancy progression?
Awwww so no Houston trip then?
I have a regular client who is ALWAYS asking me if I know any lactating providers....email me....maybe I can connect you two....he's really sweet.
It is a fetish thing. I wouldn't touch a pregnant provider but there are those who LOVE IT!

Each to their own.
Code word you did not want to get tarred and feathered for picking on a pregnant lady I commend you for pausing and thinking

To the OP, good luck. Originally Posted by Thatdude
yes you are correct sir, yes. never want to pick on a pregnant woman, learned that a while back. when i was dealing with it