BBBJTC

I find myself never being able to finish just from this activity which means I have to enlist into other activities. I'm not sure if it's myself or if it's because I have yet to find a girl to be able to "achieve" this for me. Is it just me who is unable to do this (probably because I just need the "motion of the ocean" from other activities) or do you guys think I just haven't found a girl who can get me to home base?

Girls feel free to be up for teh challenge lol
Tell them to pretend its a thick milk shake and suck like a mofo till it comes out the straw!!
Wait a minute.....You met with Adriana Paige and could not get to where you wanted to go?.......Its you....

Stop beating-off so much and let the calloused leather turn back into soft sensitive penis skin again.

Ok, sorry....it was just such a lay-up question, I couldn't help myself.

Good luck with your problem.....I really think it's you...You should go see Dr. Infamous BJ or LMT Loving Kayla just to make sure. Sounds like you need their special therapy to make it ......blow!.
come visit me, i have the reviews to prove it sweetie.
I can not just sit or lay and receive bbbjtc. I have to get the perfect speed for that to happen. I have to either be moving my hips to find the right groove, or help the lady find it by guiding her while I'm holding her hair back out of the way.

Lmfao at invisible, let the calloused leather penis skin. Haha

I just pictured a football dick.
Adriana Paige was real good, so yeah probably just me then lol
What's odd here is I just posted a question in the men's section with kind of the opposite issue . To me bbbjtc is a fail safe. Kind of an emergency measure. It's probably the old "everyone is different" issue. Kayla can probably help.
Sucks I wish I was the other way around =[
  • tml
  • 09-28-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm the same way - I've only CIM once since I'm in my 30s and the testosterone has leveled off. And in that instance, I didn't pop until I was standing and basically face-fucking the girl (where I had control).
I'm the same way - I've only CIM once since I'm in my 30s and the testosterone has leveled off. And in that instance, I didn't pop until I was standing and basically face-fucking the girl (where I had control). Originally Posted by tml
That's the ticket, I have to control the speed and pace. I have not met a lady yet, real world or hobby world who can find it on her own. Hand jobs either. Jack and jack all day long. It feels great, but no reward. Let me whittle my stick and pow in 5 mins or less. Nobody knows how I like it like I do.
Try me. I have never had a guy not be able to finish in my mouth, one way or another. 214-440-9713. Come see me and give me your BEST shot.
Aww thanks guys and hey girls I found a technique I base off watching a guy jack off. Study them doing their own thing and it will change how you do yours.