Mexico considering closing border to keep infected Yanks out

They don’t send their best people...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...151403402.html

Coronavirus: Mexico may consider border-crossing limits

Mexican health officials say the virus would spread from the US to Mexico, as confirmed cases remain low in the country.
The title is stupid enough. The rest is on ignore. If the border is closed I don't care who did it but I will give Trump credit for getting the Mexicans to man up. Good post fool.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2020, 10:49 AM
The title is stupid enough. The rest is on ignore. If the border is closed I don't care who did it but I will give Trump credit for getting the Mexicans to man up. Good post fool. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Any report on that Malaysia Airliner that ISIS kidnapped was arming for an attack on this country?
Sure, but true nonetheless.

Mexico doesn’t want irresponsibles plague carriers like yous ruining their beautiful country.

Karmas is bitch, eh?
You must’ve missed it, Mexico is a shithole.
Sure, but true nonetheless.

Mexico doesn’t want irresponsibles plague carriers like yous ruining their beautiful country.

Karmas is bitch, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I think we can survive if Mexico shuts down the border with the Estados Unidos.

Same with Canada.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You're living proof of that statement. Is that another reason you fled to Canada .... they don't expect as much out of you?
Now that is funny

Mexican health officials say the virus would spread from the US to Mexico, as confirmed cases remain low in the country. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yeah and most of the ones here are badly infected with Trumpitosis.
A severe form of mental illness that is incurable especially when they believe that Trump is doing a great job.
Yeah right. Donnie.
Even NY Gov Cuomo said Trump was going a good job in regards to the CV.

Mexican health officials say the virus would spread from the US to Mexico, as confirmed cases remain low in the country. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Any report on that Malaysia Airliner that ISIS kidnapped was arming for an attack on this country? Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah and most of the ones here are badly infected with Trumpitosis.
A severe form of mental illness that is incurable especially when they believe that Trump is doing a great job.
Yeah right. Donnie. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
Which one of you is the pivot man in your circle jerk

Mexico doesn’t want .... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
This is a rhetorical (look it up) question:

Just how the FUCK would you know what "Mexico" wants?
If the Mexican authorities are so worried about "keeping infected Yanks out", then maybe they should get busy and help build that wall, I mean they're right there ..... make themselves useful .....
If the Mexican authorities are so worried about "keeping infected Yanks out", then maybe they should get busy and help build that wall, I mean they're right there ..... make themselves useful ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
So they open their Southern border for the Central and South American infestation .... and allow them to camp out in the North?

HoseHummer is full of shit ... hiding in Canada!
So they open their Southern border for the Central and South American infestation .... and allow them to camp out in the North?

HoseHummer is full of shit ... hiding in Canada! Originally Posted by LexusLover
One reason Assup is so full of shit is that he delights in letting faggots fuck him in the ass, thus packing in more shit.