Saudi Arabia fucking DJT

• WTF
  • 03-16-2020, 08:28 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...rom%20%251%24s

I tried to tell you Trump lovers that Iran would be a better ally than SA.

Putin is just trying to win the Cold War 2.0 and seems to have found an ally in SA.
the screed is replete with anti-trump opinions unsupported by facts

that yields the whole of it wothless
In your books, good buddy.

Wait until Trump’s “doctor” tests positive for Covid-19 because he was exposed to America’s fecal Matterhorn.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...rom%20%251%24s

I tried to tell you Trump lovers that Iran would be a better ally than SA.

Putin is just trying to win the Cold War 2.0 and seems to have found an ally in SA. Originally Posted by WTF
Lower oil prices are universally agreed to be better overall for the economy. Just wait until things return to normal and you are paying less than 2 dollars per gallon for gasoline - so is everyone else except California and supplies are very plentiful so in time, hopefully by the election, things will be considerably better.
ASSWIPE yous and Trump have the same doctor...that's what the doc gets for having you as a patient!!
the screed is replete with anti-trump opinions unsupported by facts

that yields the whole of it wothless Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
^^^^^^this
so its a dispute between saudi arabia and russia over oil production.

I think they wanted russia to cut production, Russia didn't want to.

so, now they're increasing production. I do not think they are doing this to punish Russia

is this round three in attempt to knock out the american fracking operations?

few american players got culled in previous attempts.
Hey wtf... bend over, trumpy has a big surprise for you!!

Lower oil prices are universally agreed to be better overall for the economy.... Originally Posted by friendly fred
This. But WDF is from another universe.
In your books, good buddy.

Wait until Trump’s “doctor” tests positive for Covid-19 because he was exposed to America’s fecal Matterhorn. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Whats worse than Covid-19 is your useless existence. Get a life you dam fool.

so, now they're increasing production. I do not think they are doing this to punish Russia

few american players got culled in previous attempts. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Biden or Bernie will knock out fracking.

few american players got culled in previous attempts. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It actually is harder on offshore operations - frackers can just wait it out.

If they go bankrupt someone else buys the equipment and leases on the cheap and cranks up when prices recover.

Texas was founded by debtors.
Biden or Bernie will knock out fracking. Originally Posted by bambino
They might stop it on federal lands but most Texas fracking is done on private lands - and those major oil companies and Texas will tie that shit up in court for years.
Biden or Bernie will knock out fracking. Originally Posted by bambino
Nothing epitomizes the utter irrationality of the dim-retards better than their pledge to ban fracking.

The list of positive economic and foreign security spinoffs that have flowed directly from the advent of fracking is long and irrefutable - stronger GDP growth, more plentiful jobs, lower inflation, a renewed manufacturing base (due to reduced input costs), a smaller trade deficit, net energy independence, and greater foreign policy maneuverability versus adversaries such as Russia, Iran and Venezuela.

And that's just off the top of my head naming a few of the long list of benefits to our nation that the dim-retards now want to throw away!

Unless you consider it "rational" to want to undermine and reverse all of these gains to our economic and national security, you have to conclude the dim-retards are completely irrational.
They might stop it on federal lands but most Texas fracking is done on private lands - and those major oil companies and Texas will tie that shit up in court for years. Originally Posted by friendly fred
aint hardly no body frackin a thing in texas

all but majors finishing up

saw exxon head claim on tv their shale in the permian was profitable at below $40

maybe just

and now oil today is $28.82 and with a 70% lease its $20 to the wi

exxon just had their bond rating decreased

got a buddy in the workover business- no independent is hiring workover, when a well goes down, tubing needing pulling or the downhole pump or anything else, the well is offline, , the rrc is keeping him in operation plugging abandonments