Never have GOP votes against impeachment seemed more shortsighted

Every time Vice President Pence appears for a coronavirus briefing, it is a reminder what the votes of just 20 Republican senators for impeachment might have accomplished for the republic.

Pence is no Franklin D. Roosevelt, but neither is he an obviously outmatched leader like his boss. The vice president is a sycophant but not an incompetent. He possesses the type of qualities one might find in an effective governor facing a hurricane. President Trump possesses the qualities one might expect in a shady businessman trying to shift responsibility for bad debt and mismanagement — which was the main leadership qualification on his pre-presidential résumé.

Never has the phrase “President Pence” had a better ring to it. Never have Republican votes against impeachment seemed more shortsighted and damaging to the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...fab_story.html

Moscow Mitch and the so called freedom caucus will pay at the Nov. polls......blue tsunami warning
YOUS started the Impeachment hearings during the start of the coronavirus. YOUS hates Trump so much YOUS did nothing to protect our country. Thank God Trump shut down travel from China during that time. YOUS idiot.
YOUS supposedly had all this evidence against President Trump and couldn't get it done.

YOUS impotent.
Here in the real world, rumor is the fat lying bastard rejected help from the WHO in January. You best get caught up with reality and begin prepping for the trump effect...the Dems hold the house, retake the Senate and send the liar squatting in the Oval Office packing.

Btw...I believe Biden locks the nomination down tomorrow so the end is near.
YOUS supposedly had all this evidence against President Trump and couldn't get it done.

YOUS impotent. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I had the evidence?

If I had the evidence the House wouldn’t be in court for the last 3 years trying to uncover the truth. I’d gladly hand it over.
Every time Vice President Pence appears for a coronavirus briefing, it is a reminder what the votes of just 20 Republican senators for impeachment might have accomplished for the republic.

Pence is no Franklin D. Roosevelt, but neither is he an obviously outmatched leader like his boss. The vice president is a sycophant but not an incompetent. He possesses the type of qualities one might find in an effective governor facing a hurricane. President Trump possesses the qualities one might expect in a shady businessman trying to shift responsibility for bad debt and mismanagement — which was the main leadership qualification on his pre-presidential résumé.

Never has the phrase “President Pence” had a better ring to it. Never have Republican votes against impeachment seemed more shortsighted and damaging to the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...fab_story.html

Moscow Mitch and the so called freedom caucus will pay at the Nov. polls......blue tsunami warning Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your Blue Tsunami will be nothing but Liberal tears flooding the streets. Liberals can't say anything derogatory about Trump until they can get a candidate that is far more competent than Trump and Biden isn't that candidate.
Your Blue Tsunami will be nothing but Liberal tears flooding the streets. . Originally Posted by Levianon17
Holy dogshit! That is some genuinely authentic sounding yous-know-what kinda rhetorics there, good buddy.

Might want to take about zwanzig percent off the top of that one, bud...
Holy dogshit! That is some genuinely authentic sounding yous-know-what kinda rhetorics there, good buddy.

Might want to take about zwanzig percent off the top of that one, bud... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Go play on 6th street twink.
Btw...I believe Biden locks the nomination down tomorrow so the end is near. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your boy Que pro Quo Joe doesn't know where he is, where he has been or where he's going.
As the senility sets in on ol' gaffe a mintue Joe this will make the Adm. Stockdale debate (where am I..who am I) look like a fine tuned genius on parade!!
I hope these debates have laugh tracks so you'll feel more comfortable as we ALL laugh along with his mental implosion.

These debates will be perfect for comedy central.
You're right...the end is near.
There are obviously those who need to ask "Does it pass the whine test?" before starting a new thread.

This one doesn't.
Here in the real world, .... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So, you believe the "real world" is a lawn chair on the driveway of a run down fire station ...

.....sucking on beer yakking about your bullshit tales?
Go play on 6th street twink. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think he is hiding in ..... QueerBec!

Ils n'ont pas de sixième rue.
Your boy Que pro Quo Joe ...the end is near. Originally Posted by bb1961
Surely, he will write in someone's name .....

Door A = the Predator II
Door B = the Communist

He was whining about the Russian takeover .... so he votes "Sanders"!
So, you believe the "real world" is a lawn chair on the driveway of a run down fire station ...

.....sucking on beer yakking about your bullshit tales? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexy, How’s that 401k working for you today, you need bailing out?
Lexy, How’s that 401k working for you today, you need bailing out? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I don't think my 401K can stand much more of all this winning.