Taiwan calls the flu like it should be

Taiwan Foreign Minister Pushes Back on Chinese Propaganda: We Accurately Call It Wuhan Pneumonia Coronavirus

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...at-it-n2565039

During an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt Monday morning, Taiwan Foreign Minister Joseph Wu pushed back on the Chinese Communist Party and explained how officials in his country have been accurately calling the disease, "the Wuhan Pneumonia Coronavirus."

Last week, the Chinese ambassador to the U.S. was summoned to the State Department for a meeting after the Chinese foreign minister falsely claimed the American military started the virus. The Chinese Communist Party has also tried to tamp down criticism and responsibility for the world outbreak by claiming the classification of the virus as "Chinese" or from "Wuhan" is racist.

Wuhan Pneumonia Coronavirus? I think they are on to something.

Pneumonia? that makes sense.
Good to know that in these trying times in the midst of a global pandemic, the common village idiot, like Dilbert, can still post a stream of non sensical messages, conspiracy theories and flat out bull shit! Keep up the steam of diarrhea, Dilbert, at least you make more sense than the pig in Chief with his hat collection and constant barrage of ignorant remarks and flat out lies!
Sad to see that in these overblown times in the midst of a global DEMPanic, the common village idiot, I, can still post a stream of non sensical messages, conspiracy theories and flat out bull shit! [I will] Keep up the steam of diarrhea, while continuing to absurdly suffer from TDS, and promise to continue my constant barrage of ignorant remarks and flat out lies! Originally Posted by Solemate62
FTFY
good post dilbert!

its good to see people with backbone and a respect for truth

in a throwback to the BIG LIE Technique, the communist chinese, in just another leftwing lie, are blaming the u.s. military

and American leftists are right in there with them attacking trump first for being a racist for stopping visitors from china early on and then later for supposedly not acting fast enough and then for stopping travel from europe and back and forth ad nauseam

while trump was prescient and acting on the virus situation, the left was tying up the government on an impeachment hoax, using another BIG LIE technique

the Taiwanese have lived for 70 years with the threat of destruction by these destroyers who use any lie and twist any truth in furtherance of leftist power and leftist intolerance and leftist mind control

and they haven't backed down yet, despite even the destructive American left

they certainly are stronger in the fight for freedom and liberty and show more fealty to the truth than the nba and its leading leftist players who defend lies in mealy mouthed appeals for respect for "cultural" differences

and since when shouldn't one celebrate truth, and especially so in the face of a pandemic instead of what is it, some twisted mind berating you "in the midst of a global pandemic" for posting a message of truth?
But its all Big T s fault ( leftwing lying again)
I'm surprised MSDNC isn't calling it the Trump Putin Virus.
Good to know that in these trying times in the midst of a global pandemic, the common village idiot, like Dilbert, can still post a stream of non sensical messages, conspiracy theories and flat out bull shit! Keep up the steam of diarrhea, Dilbert, at least you make more sense than the pig in Chief with his hat collection and constant barrage of ignorant remarks and flat out lies! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Actually Coronavirus is a Liberal Disease Conservatives can't get it. So stay inside fucker and clean your keyboard once in awhile.
new chinese flag ..

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2...avirus-cartoon

China furious over Danish coronavirus cartoon

Biden Calls Trump Racist For Stating The Fact That Wuhan Virus Began In China

yeah. sure Corn poop would. he also opposed a travel ban on China.

BAHHAHAAA
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2020, 09:59 AM
Good to know that in these trying times in the midst of a global pandemic, the common village idiot, like Dilbert, can still post a stream of non sensical messages, conspiracy theories and flat out bull shit! Keep up the steam of diarrhea, Dilbert, at least you make more sense than the pig in Chief with his hat collection and constant barrage of ignorant remarks and flat out lies! Originally Posted by Solemate62

Here in the States...we're calling it the Trump recession Flu
new chinese flag ..

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2...avirus-cartoon

China furious over Danish coronavirus cartoon

Biden Calls Trump Racist For Stating The Fact That Wuhan Virus Began In China

yeah. sure Corn poop would. he also opposed a travel ban on China.

BAHHAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Everything is made in China even a fucking Virus, lol. Biden is jumping through hoops to pander to any group he can. The biggest weapon for a Liberal is to say something is racist.

Uh! Oh! 9500 isn't going to like you criticizing the author and not the principles of his argument.

What conspiracy theories? What bullshit? He posted what the Taiwnaese called the virus but like so many others, you show no intellectual capacity to argue what was presented and go right for ad hominem attacks.

Here in the States...we're calling it the Trump recession Flu Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah it's done by design, you can bet on it.
Uh! Oh! 9500 isn't going to like you criticizing the author and not the principles of his argument.

What conspiracy theories? What bullshit? He posted what the Taiwnaese called the virus but like so many others, you show no intellectual capacity to argue what was presented and go right for ad hominem attacks. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I think even more mainland communist Chinese citizens (not in Taiwan) would speak out against their government if they weren't afraid of getting in trouble for it.
I think even more mainland communist Chinese citizens (not in Taiwan) would speak out against their government if they weren't afraid of getting in trouble for it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
"Getting in trouble for it". Is that your polite way of saying getting disappeared?
7.62mm worth of trouble.