The spas in the Colony

Just a word out there my fellow mongers . It’s a possibility that when this certain spa goes down then they are going to take other people down with them. Don’t want to say the name of the spa but the name starts with the letter F . The other day I stopped by and I was taken to a room that I am not familiar with and believe me I’m very familiar with this. My quick instincts kicked in and saw a whole different set up that said to me that there is a camera and a mic inside this room so I told the lady that I forgot my wallet in the car and booked my @$$ out of there like no tomorrow. Hopefully it’s nothing but as for me , no more going there ! If any of y’all know alittle more on this subject, feel free to PM and I will give out more information. Remember, only if you know more and not trying to get more info out of me cause it’s possible I can be wrong.
Be safe my fellow mongers !
Seems a little paranoid. Pretty sure they can't film without consent.
Seems a little paranoid. Pretty sure they can't film without consent. Originally Posted by Metrep
The owner/manager can put one in saying it’s for the therapist’s safety but if they don’t erase it daily then if they get raided LE now has video evidence. I’ve been told that the studios that were raided in March had recordings of sessions going way back and now the police have them.
The owner/manager can put one in saying it’s for the therapist’s safety but if they don’t erase it daily then if they get raided LE now has video evidence. I’ve been told that the studios that were raided in March had recordings of sessions going way back and now the police have them. Originally Posted by CaptainZman
;-) Is that why you always wear that grey wig, fake mustache, and sunglasses when you are having your massage?
LE uses the recordings to beat off, don’t worry
slutbags,

Are you sure you guys arent just saying this to try to hog all the puss?

;-) Is that why you always wear that grey wig, fake mustache, and sunglasses when you are having your massage? Originally Posted by vigilant17
Don’t forget I drive the Yugo.
LE uses the recordings to beat off, don’t worry Originally Posted by Sergio68
Okay. That’s a real good reason to make you feel better officer. Tell your “friend” to use that in his defense.
slutbags,

Originally Posted by cage196
More than likely. Not!!!
slutbags,
Just saying.
Stay Safe

Originally Posted by cage196
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Don’t trip on him and by the way he was in the hobby lobby parking lot not in front of the spa tho he could she the spa from his position.
Funny stuff !
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood