Pokemon GO!

Who else plays and what level are you!? Lol I'm at level 11...
  • stpam
  • 07-23-2016, 06:49 AM
Lvl 22! addison circle is where its at!
  • Luxie
  • 07-23-2016, 11:06 AM
Level 16!! I own only one gym though.

Team Valor or die!
Lol almost a level 13 now!!!
I was just walking outside (I live downtown) and there were 100's of people playing pokemon within just a few blocks. Crazy. I heard a lot of people saying they were on level 15, but I have no idea what that means because I don't play. It's nice to see people getting some exercise and sun. Some of those people looked like that hadn't been outside in years.
I was just walking outside (I live downtown) and there were 100's of people playing pokemon within just a few blocks. Crazy. I heard a lot of people saying they were on level 15, but I have no idea what that means because I don't play. It's nice to see people getting some exercise and sun. Some of those people looked like that hadn't been outside in years. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
You have to watch out for them especially when they’re crossing the street unaware of their surroundings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilIhdTG_UmQ
Lv 7, hardly play. I live out in my house in the burbs so it makes it difficult. It's nice to see Millennials playing Pokemon GO, but I can't help but think it's just extending Peter Pan Syndrome even further. Like a way for people to escape reality, escape their student loan debts, and such. My father would tease me often about that in my early 20s, so I grew the fuck up.
Level 17
#TeamMystic
Winter is coming
Level 17
#TeamMystic
Winter is coming Originally Posted by xJTxSOA
Me 2! Level 17 team Mystic! So glad to see I'm not the only one into Pokemon! My best pokeys so far are Chancey & Kadabra!
Lv 7, hardly play. I live out in my house in the burbs so it makes it difficult. It's nice to see Millennials playing Pokemon GO, but I can't help but think it's just extending Peter Pan Syndrome even further. Like a way for people to escape reality, escape their student loan debts, and such. My father would tease me often about that in my early 20s, so I grew the fuck up. Originally Posted by adiosamigo
It's totally a way to escape reality but isn't that what the hobby is for too?
Lv 7, hardly play. I live out in my house in the burbs so it makes it difficult. It's nice to see Millennials playing Pokemon GO, but I can't help but think it's just extending Peter Pan Syndrome even further. Like a way for people to escape reality, escape their student loan debts, and such. My father would tease me often about that in my early 20s, so I grew the fuck up. Originally Posted by adiosamigo
Agreed
Can someone explain the appeal of this game versus regular Gameboy Pokemon?
I didn't play it back then, and I don't play it now. Flavor of the month.