The most overused term on Eccie

TOFTT! I see this term used regularly and for the life of me leaves me SMH. Most of the time when I see it, I think why did you see them in the first place?
TOFTT! I see this term used regularly and for the life of me leaves me SMH. Most of the time when I see it, I think why did you see them in the first place? Originally Posted by Baconman
You know...kinda like a wingman. LOFTT!!
Thought you were going to say yes at end of questionable reviews.
I usually translate TOFTT to mean "I screwed up." The guy feels he made a bad choice, regrets it, and is trying desperately to rationalize it after the fact, by pretending he did it for the greater good of mongerdom.

We've probably all made bad choices at some time in our experience if we've been doing this very long.
  • BK
  • 12-19-2021, 03:00 PM
I TOFTT 5 years ago when Chloe (Upscale_Blondie) first appeared on the scene and was very glad I did. Someone else probably would have eventually, but I am pretty sure I was her first reviewer.
I TOFTT 5 years ago when Chloe (Upscale_Blondie) first appeared on the scene and was very glad I did. Someone else probably would have eventually, but I am pretty sure I was her first reviewer. Originally Posted by BK
Well she's the exception to the rule in current time.
You know...kinda like a wingman. LOFTT!! Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
No thanks lol
Yeah whenever i see TOFTT all i can think is this hound was hoping he found something he could keep quiet about but since it sucked he'll say TOFTT
I’ve wondered what TOFTT meant. I still don’t know
I’ve wondered what TOFTT meant. I still don’t know Originally Posted by stiffey1
Take One For The Team
The most overused term on Eccie? YES

As in the yes'es that should be No's on so many reviews.
I once read about a guy who TOFTT with a dude…. Lol
The most overused term on Eccie? YES

As in the yes'es that should be No's on so many reviews. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree