GOBC second chapter

Hello folks I am starting a new group and welcome all to join and become members. I'm calling it the GOBC second chapter. I'm open to other names though. PM me or comment here with any good ideas. Meetings to start on the 15th of each month. Taking apps for guest speakers now also.
new name? ...hows bout ...the sses? ...scrunchies shit eating society?
Plastic please...the GOBC are a group of dorks that take this seriously!! No insults or you'll be banned from the group before its first official meeting.
slag? ...scrunchies limp asshole grabbers?
PM can only join if meetings are in his moms basement.
oh doody ...you just cant quit ...plastic man! ...plastic man is ...on your mind ...always!

...let's move you up ...to the front of the jerk ...ol gal!
Maybe ole PM can be a guest speaker at your first meeting.
For legitimacy purposes only, of course.
Tell his mom where it is so she can get him a nice warm bath and iron his nice short sleeved white shirt and buy a new bow tie do he looks nice for you guys.
PM, you like KY or Astrolube? Let mom know, so she doesn't ruin your coming out party
Hello folks I am starting a new group and welcome all to join and become members. I'm calling it the GOBC second chapter. I'm open to other names though. PM me or comment here with any good ideas. Meetings to start on the 15th of each month. Taking apps for guest speakers now also. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Don't you have a history of not showing up at scheduled events??
Let us know how it all works out for you sckrunchie....
oh doody ...you just cant quit ...plastic man! ...plastic man is ...on your mind ...always!

...let's move you up ...to the front of the jerk ...ol gal! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I highly doubt you were, to quote, "on his mind," rather, he was replying to your post.

Love how you fill in the blanks, trying to assess people, supplementing what someone says about himself with your own extra unsubstantiated fodder. To that end, you actually might write a pretty good review! It's a shame.... We're still waiting for one.

So how about it? How about a review?

Simple question...?
I highly doubt you were, to quote, "on his mind," rather, he was replying to your post.

Love how you fill in the blanks, trying to assess people, supplementing what someone says about himself with your own extra unsubstantiated fodder. To that end, you actually might write a pretty good review! It's a shame.... We're still waiting for one.

So how about it? How about a review?

Simple question...? Originally Posted by John Boneher
the board is still waiting ...for you to ...go postal

...now you too ...have plastic man ...on your mind!
Maybe ole PM can be a guest speaker at your first meeting.
For legitimacy purposes only, of course.
Tell his mom where it is so she can get him a nice warm bath and iron his nice short sleeved white shirt and buy a new bow tie do he looks nice for you guys.
PM, you like KY or Astrolube? Let mom know, so she doesn't ruin your coming out party Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
oh doody ...plastic man ...smells mary ...helping you with your posts!

...cant believe ...you are now looking for ...gay love ...out in the open ...good for you ...to finely drop the ...charade ...and come out
Hello folks I am starting a new group and welcome all to join and become members. I'm calling it the GOBC second chapter. I'm open to other names though. PM me or comment here with any good ideas. Meetings to start on the 15th of each month. Taking apps for guest speakers now also. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
If you can get a lunchtime meeting going... I'm assuming these would be in Roch and that's a haul.
we need a Syracuse chapter
Ill be happy to run the Syracuse chapter for you guys.
Ill be happy to run the Syracuse chapter for you guys. Originally Posted by sucrunchman
Don't you have to pay franchise fees to the original chapter?

I assume the Buffalo chapter doesn't want you degregating its good name.

Perhaps show up at one of the meetings to show how it's done?