Provider's market..

Looks like there's serious demand built up now in KC area for good providers. Guys are holding off on spending what they would have for providers who are decently attractive, don't charge exorbitantly or have strict screening rules I (I know I am and a couple of others I have spoken to) It's not too much to ask for..
The pendulum will swing..
I see more sugar babie now just because what i spend for an hour or 2 with a provider, I can have an entire evening of fun and gettin nekked!
Lol
Nice! not my experience lately though. Also think the quality has degraded.
Some of the gals that have their game on, have gone utr, and most will stay there.
....and, why is this in encounters?
Agreed why is this here?
Not sure. I didn't add it in the encounters. Mod, could you please move/remove?
So exactly where all these hot young girls? Only ones I am finding are sugar babies. Their pay scale is about the same but I can get 3 or more hours. Only draw back is having to host.
Only draw back is having to host. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I can host if you wish to send them my way!
Lol
Any "Find Her" fee?Lol
It’s the Midwest. I don’t expect that there will ever be many attractive hookers here.

Seeking is definitely the way to go
Man I wish I had more luck with seeking but I’ve only had one successful encounter and a ton of flakes, girls wanting crazy amounts of allowance, and just outright scammers. If anyone has success on there can they PM me their techniques
Im probably like most, I have my sense of some sa girls.
And sometimes I think I have it figured
Out then shit goes off the rails.
Then Im back to scratching my head.
I had the perfect sugar baby over the last year BUT I made the mistake of getting too close, caring too much and staying too long.
Got burned.
Im probably like most, I have my sense of some sa girls.
And sometimes I think I have it figured
Out then shit goes off the rails.
Then Im back to scratching my head.
I had the perfect sugar baby over the last year BUT I made the mistake of getting too close, caring too much and staying too long.
Got burned. Originally Posted by BigDeal
It is tough when you swallow that hook. It is easier for them to grab your wallet, while you are busy trying to get that hook out.Lol.
I've been in the hobby for over 15 years and like alot of you all on here, have grown tired of the riff raff and lower standards from providers here in KC. It has been difficult finding quality without paying at least $4 to $6 bills minimum on someone. So..I took the Seeking plunge and not regretting it at all! Yes...it's a different approach and a bit more detailed, but the results have been great! Have found a couple gals that are stable, not drugged out or alcoholics, have a life outside of this environment, and therefore not just looking for the quick buck to help pay their rent or car. It's much more casual, and the connection is more real with these gals. How could it not be? They get a little extra help from someone, and because they are seeing (in most cases), just one guy, they truly get to know that person on a bit deeper level. I'm very upfront at first, in what I want and the financial expectation I am willing to offer, and they either accept it or not and move on. It's worked out beautifully!