Mystic River or The Departed

If you had to choose for an atf list?
The Departed for sure !
The Departed for sure.
Tough. But departed. I didnt care for the ending of mystic river..... it kinda dragged on
True. I'm for the departed as well. But I did love mystic river.
I didnt get why sean penns wife wantes him to be a crime king pin at the end
Actually watched the departed again last night. Def departed is the better film in terms of editing and directing. The story telling is amazing though that goes without saying how fantastic the acting is in mystic river. Tim Robbins throws it out of the ballpark as does his wife in the film.
True Romance.
Now I do love me some True Romance. It wasn't until after Pulp Fiction that I realized I was a Tarantino fan before I knew I was a Tarantino fan.
Actually watched the departed again last night. Def departed is the better film in terms of editing and directing. The story telling is amazing though that goes without saying how fantastic the acting is in mystic river. Tim Robbins throws it out of the ballpark as does his wife in the film. Originally Posted by Jvc072006
We must have been watching the same channel.

Have you seen Black Mass yet? If yes, how did it stack up? I haven't watched it yet.
Black Mass is great. Better than mystic river. Since its the true story behind departed its hard to put them against each other
Johnny Depp crushed that part. Oscar winner

If it aint white boy day, then "The Departed"
Lol it was on HBO for me. I have yet to see black mass I dunno if it could be better than mystic river though but that's me. But in biased I'm not a Johnny depp fan at all.
Better question is The Departed vs Goodfellas ...