Mile high club; who's a member?

I recently joined in the back of a King Air...cramped but fun and a check off my bucket list. Anyone had the cahoonas to try it on a commercial flight? How about in the cockpit? I posted in my local, but got little traction...I know there must be some good stories out there.
I got a BJ from my then GF in the back of a small charter plane in Costa Rica. I HIGHLY advise against BJs in smaller planes. Turbulence is terrifying, especially in the mountains!
I can't claim mile high club member.

But there is an airline where there was a ring of flight attendants who would have this game among themselves, trying to score points for certain acts in the cockpit during flight.... 1 point for oral if the pilot was single, 2 points if the pilot was married. another point if she was able to get a deposit from the pilot, etc. points for pictures of the flight attendant having sex with the pilot.

The picture proofs are what got the flight attendant sex ring and pilots busted.
I was working for the airport in Japan and they flew me home once in a G650 with my sugar baby.

We did the mile high club at 50,000 feet going 760 miles an hour.

The Captain took a pic of us fucking for his scrap book.
He had special pins made up for it and everything.

He wanted to join us but my girl at the time wasnt into it.
Never actually fucked a woman in a airplane, but my late wife gave me what they call in a movie theater a Pocorn Surprise on a flight to Vegas.

That was over 30 years ago, and still probably the best handjob I ever had
  • wopr
  • 12-23-2015, 01:17 PM
Denver is a mile high..... Does that count?
I'm not yet part of the Mile High club... but I keep looking for that guy who might want to join me for some fun. Any takers? I fly to Denver and Minnesota a lot!!!
I am a member. How do I get the award?
It was 1982 on a night flight out of PA to Chicago with few people on the plane. We were in the back row with the lights out and about 10 rows of vacant seats in front of us. We couldn't pass up the opportunity.

About 1995. the the rates for the red eye connections went down and the plains filled up. I couldn't believe the totally packed plane from Seattle to Minneapolis, and they never did turn the lights out at 3 AM. I haven't taken a night flight since.

JR
I'm flight crew on a B767 private jet. We carry 5 F/A's, one of whom I'm seeing. When we are ferrying the aircraft the crew will spread out and sleep all over the cabin, rather than in just the Crew Rest.

Since there are 4 pilots, we swap out duty time which gives me the opportunity to visit with my gf. We typically just use the the seats in the Crew Rest and pull the curtains closed since no one else is up there. 14 hours from Athens to Houston is my favorite flight.