RIP Lemmy Kilmister

Motorhead legend Lemmy Kilmister passed yesterday after a short fight with an aggressive form of cancer, he was 70 and stayed true to his music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4
Motörhead

R.I.P.

Lemmy Kilmister

"Ace of Spades" was the first song I ever learned to play on my B.C.Rich Mockingbird Bass!!!
  • Z23B
  • 12-29-2015, 06:33 PM
He was 49% motherfucker, 51% son of a bitch. We were all born to lose; he lived to win.

Hero, legend, badass.

Sadder still that Philthy Phil Taylor, Motorhead's drummer from the classic era, died only last month. Seems that Lemmy, Phil, and Wurtzl are rocking somewhere in the netherworld right now.
I met Lemmy, a long time ago. I had no clue who he was, he asked me to come into the tour bus. I refused, he looked scary to a 20 something year old girl!
He was 49% motherfucker, 51% son of a bitch. We were all born to lose; he lived to win.

Hero, legend, badass.

Sadder still that Philthy Phil Taylor, Motorhead's drummer from the classic era, died only last month. Seems that Lemmy, Phil, and Wurtzl are rocking somewhere in the netherworld right now. Originally Posted by Z23B
Just For You... Z23B!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUPoZEIU5VI
Motörhead

R.I.P.

Lemmy Kilmister

"We Are The Road Crew" was the third song I ever learned to play on my B.C.Rich Mockingbird Bass!!!
(The second was Black Sabbath "War Pigs" lol)
I got to work probably 20 or shows with Lemmy back in the 80's. Could hardly understand him with the accent. But if you happened to share with him what he wanted you were welcomed. And if he had too many chicks he would point and say "Dooo Emmm, eees, as goood asss me" sorry hard to do Lemmy in print. Pain in the ass but enjoyed the hell out them.
Never heard of Lenny.
Wow. Your are just too funny! Where's your request for taint? Freakin' idiot making smart-ass comments about a Rock Legend.
If he was a legend I would have heard of him.
Before my time
Some people have no class. Saw them at the 1st ave club in the twin cities. My friend said did you get ear plugs? " fuck will it be that loud? " yes it will. 2 mins in to the show I put them in. Was a great show and my ears still rang till late in the morning
Wow. Your are just too funny! Where's your request for taint? Freakin' idiot making smart-ass comments about a Rock Legend. Originally Posted by albundy
AlBundy: Do not get upset at the Little Bitches... that have NO clue what real music is,
anyone
who has ever played Hard Core knows who the Hell he is.

Lemmy's Guttural Vocals... were unique in rock and were copied during the early formation of
PUNK ROCK, the
Motörhead sound appealed to METAL HEADS and PUNK ROCKERS alike!!!
If he was a legend I would have heard of him. Originally Posted by pyramider
Obviously you're not into metal, thrash, or any hard music at all if you're actually being serious. I guess it would be like when 2 pac died for me. To this day I couldn't tell you a single song he sang or rapped but apparently he was an icon in rap.
I also did not care when Tupac died. You are not helping your argument of Lenny's significance by bringing up Tupac.
Motorhead, loud as hell, sure.
Fast as shit, you bet.
Lemmy, Grandfather of metal, fuck yeah.
The one thing he never gets credit due for is, probably the best lyricist ever!

I am the one, orgasmatron the outstretched grasping hand
My image is of agony, my servants rape the land
Obsequious and arrogant, clandestine and vain
Two thousand years of misery of torture in my name
Hypocrisy made paramount, paranoia the law
My name is called religion, sadistic, sacred whore

I twist the truth, I rule the world, my crown is called deceit
I am the emperor of lies, you grovel at my feet
I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain
And still you play the sycophant and revel in my pain
And all my promises are lies, all my love is hate
I am the politician and I decide your fate