Oh glorious KAT!

this is the selfie cat. he takes his own selfies lol. he has learned to press the GoPro camera's button. the result? this. Manny the Cat!

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/t...-will-ever-be/

i have lived with many cats over the years. 9 total. no you do not own cats lol just ask Boardman! they don't own you either but you are their human!

all of my cats i raised from kittens. most were strays a few kittens from friends. all of them, regardless of personalities such as shy around strangers (Bucky, Amora, Pandora) or not (Odin, Thor, Rocky) or indifferent or too lazy to care lol (Buddy, Susan, Lucky) had similar traits. all of them .. every one, knew their names and would respond when called. all of them, even the shy ones .. would walk outside with me. yes .. i would walk my cats around the neighborhood like dogs. even with my dogs lol. they would follow me. everywhere i went. they all were crate raised. yes .. in a large crate big enough for a large dog so they had room for a litter box, food and a scratch post. most of my cats were also expert and avid climbers too.

i would come home and immediately they would hear me (i kept their crates somewhere that they could no see me when i came in) and meow to be let out. i would refuse! i would wait until they stopped then suddenly appear and let them out.

all of them would insist to be in the same room as i was. not always in my lap, but in the room keeping an eye on me. if i left the room and shut the door, on purpose lol .. they would paw at the door and try everything they could to open the door. FYI i always had round door knobs so they could not jump up and open the door! don't make it easy on them! ahahaha.

they would all sleep on my bed. all of them got along. none of them ever didn't. while one of them always established themselves as the Alpha Cat (Rocky, Odin, Lucky), all of them were buddies.

they were even the alpha creatures, lording over the dogs! (Rocky, Odin)

so in tribute to the glory that is KAT i present .. Manny!

“Hello, world! It’s me, Manny da cat!”

you can check out the rest of Manny's selfie's at his human's webpage on instagram here ..

https://www.instagram.com/yoremahm/

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

lol dude that's cold. better watch out or the Dalai Lama's cat won't bless you in the afterlife.