The Retirement Scam!

WHY do some ladies SCREAM "I'm going to retire book me now!"? And then just show up 1 week later.....
Edited due to Prime Directive......oops.....though t I was somewhere else for a moment.
Who knows but I think it's pretty damn dissrespectful.
Is this like a "going out of business" sale sign in front of a store that is perpetually going out of business all the time? lawls..

Reminds me of a furniture store and toy store nearby that every so often puts a sign out saying that.
Could it be for the same reason that I quit smoking dozens of times?
LL you quit smoking out of Greed?
It seems to be the ones who I'm NOT interested that always "come back". I wish Italia and KariofHouston would...
Oh, and one more. Lana Mendez...
No kidding KN.... I know who I want to come back lol.
You ain't gotta tell me.... I KNOW who YOU want
This one time and retire crap just ain't gonna fly man LMAO!!
You ain't gotta tell me.... I KNOW who YOU want Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
I wonder who he wants to unretire...
  • bbkid
  • 04-25-2011, 03:03 PM
I think I'll announce "my" retirement from the hobby. All the girls will give me their "sorry you're leaving" super-duper discount. Then after I've fucked them all for the low, low rates, I'll un-retire and ask them to grandfather that rate structure.
Think that would work?

Oh, and one more. Lana Mendez... Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Me too!!!
sometimes it's legit...sometimes (just sometimes) people "move on" with their lives....UNFOrtunately it doesn't always work out the way it was planned too....so the person (provider) goes back to the life they had previous to the failed plans....
it happens
within a week?