Kissing

I met with a lovely lady today who made the session memorable by kissing me like a true girlfriend. I realize alot depends on YMMV, but how many ladies enjoy kissing like teenagers in the back seat of your car?
Ooo ooo! I do!
That’s what I’ve heard sweetheart, let’s get together soon��
Oh boy... Now your speaking my language!! Read any of my BIOS or reviews ... It's not a question of if with me... It's an absolute MUST!! lol
A Language that has no boundaries
Some do and some don't.
I would suggest if you pass by another dude walking out of the providers incall do not kiss that provider!
I would suggest if you pass by another dude walking out of the providers incall do not kiss that provider! Originally Posted by winn dixie
LOL!! Hopefully she had time to hit the Listerine bottle before you get in the door!
Do you guys really pass each other up in the hallway? That's wild
Do you guys really pass each other up in the hallway? That's wild Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn

Getting inside, she says, "Please take a shower" (Already heading there.) and you get into the bathroom and there are no clean towels, no toilet paper, and it looks like it hasn't been cleaned in a year! One Austin provider that is legendary had her cat box alongside the tub, so when I stepped out.... well, you can figure it out!
Yikes!! I guess Ive been Lucky
I think deep kissing makes what’s to come so much more intense and desirable imo

XoXo Italia
I think deep kissing makes what’s to come so much more intense and desirable imo

XoXo Italia Originally Posted by italia
(Heart Emoji)

XoXo Italia Originally Posted by italia
Yes girl! When they kiss well and it makes you melt. <3
Yes girl! When they kiss well and it makes you melt. <3 Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
OMG - a Melted Lovely Evelyn (wish it was me that melted her!)