provider research

any discussion on how everyone researches providers? As for me, aside from years of lurking and seeing a few choice providers (that have a. since retired and b. found them years before the internet became the treasure trove of information for hobbyists), I typically look at backpage and then see if I can match up the ad with other sites (eccie/grainbelt for example).

I don't mind getting verified but you'd be surprised how many of the local talent don't do that. I guess I can count myself lucky all these years. Obviously, looking over posts and all, there are some great providers that are in dsm and travel through.

But personally, I prefer the girls/women who really enjoy what they're doing. As one girl had so succinctly put it, I really enjoy sex, hell why not get paid for it. Couldn't agree more. Well enough rambling.
I usually google the phone number, also search the name/number here on ECCIE. I also use Tineye and find out if the photos have been used anywhere else. Thats just me though.
http://telcodata.us I use to look up Area Code and Exchange data.

for example 515-954-xxxx shows mostly Verizon Wireless, but 515-954-7xxx shows as
360NETWORKS (USA) INC. - IA DES MOINES