Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 09:46 AM
I think by the Chicago murder rate, there are already a lot of guys wearing hoodies carrying guns....

However, look at the place that the killing occurred.

Its a gated community with multiple signs saying there is a neighborhood watch group in the community.

Fair warning that you may be followed if you are a stranger walking like you may be on drugs on a cold, rainy night. Originally Posted by gnadfly

do the signs warn you of fat Mexican pistol packing wannabe cops that will do a hell of a lot more than FOLLOW you even if youre a guest in the complex?
do the signs warn you of fat Mexican pistol packing wannabe cops that will do a hell of a lot more than FOLLOW you even if youre a guest in the complex? Originally Posted by CJ7
Yes. Its printed on the sign along with "CBJ7 is a stupid racist."

BTW, Zimmerman isn't a Mexican, his mother is from Ecuador.
do the signs warn you of fat Mexican pistol packing wannabe cops that will do a hell of a lot more than FOLLOW you even if youre a guest in the complex? Originally Posted by CJ7
We need some signs warning us about the pending riots. DANGER RIOT CROSSING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UClXVjG_uhc
BTW, Zimmerman isn't a Mexican, his mother is from Ecuador. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Details. Details.

gnad, now you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees brown skin thinks .."Mexican"!

Cut him some slack.

I suppose he calls the fair skinned, red-headed hot babes who are citizens of the Republic of Mexico ... "crackers"!

Not a red-head, but I think you get my drift! BTW: This one was slaughtered by Cartel. "Cracker" maybe!
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Details. Details.

gnad, now you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees brown skin thinks .."Mexican"!

Cut him some slack.

I suppose he calls the fair skinned, red-headed hot babes who are citizens of the Republic of Mexico ... "crackers"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice

you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees a kid wearing a hoodie is a gangsta wanta- be don't you ?
May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice

you know that every prejudiced, racist who sees a kid wearing a hoodie is a gangsta wanta- be don't you ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Actually I don't. Only when they act like one as far as their behavior and dialogue goes.

Kinda like ass-holes who post on the internet..... I don't automatically think they are.

But when they start posting stupid bullshit and then get testy when they get called out ....

... yes, I think they are just ass-holes ... and want-a-be "bad asses" .... who are trying to look intelligent, but aren't.....

52 (or was it 53) "guns" and all .... for shooting knee-caps!

I want the little turds ... regardless of skin color or heritage .. to think 3 times..... not twice, by the way.
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Actually I don't. Only when they act like one as far as their behavior and dialogue goes.

Kinda like ass-holes who post on the internet..... I don't automatically think they are.

But when they start posting stupid bullshit and then get testy when they get called out ....

... yes, I think they are just ass-holes ... and want-a-be "bad asses" .... who are trying to look intelligent, but aren't.....

52 (or was it 53) "guns" and all .... for shooting knee-caps!

I want the little turds ... regardless of skin color or heritage .. to think 3 times. Originally Posted by LexusLover

and you know (or is it no?) how the kid was acting when the fat Mexican first spotted him ?
and you know (or is it no?) how the kid was acting when the fat Mexican first spotted him ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Well, since I was not there (neither were you, I think), using your evaluation, since the "Fatboy" didn't shoot him in the knee cap before he was able to take a swing at him, the "Fatboy's" story seems to hold water that the want-a-be gangsta took the first swing and caught "Fatboy" on the nose and knocking him to the ground ...

... your problem .. and the gangsta-want-a-be's Momma's problem ... that's all you got!

The physical evidence and physics is on Zimmerman's side.

Of course, you would have shot out both knee caps, right? How many rounds would that take you?

One round per "gun" ... that's 52 knee caps!!!! That arsenal comes in handy doesn't it?
  • CJ7
  • 07-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Well, since I was not there (neither were you, I think), using your evaluation, since the "Fatboy" didn't shoot him in the knee cap before he was able to take a swing at him, the "Fatboy's" story seems to hold water that the want-a-be gangsta took the first swing and caught "Fatboy" on the nose and knocking him to the ground ...

... your problem .. and the gangsta-want-a-be's Momma's problem ... that's all you got!

Of course, you would have shot out both knee caps, right? How many rounds would that take you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
First, I would have waited for the cops I just called to get there, PERIOD. I wouldn't have shot anybody, anywhere, unless I absolutely HAD to ... disable them first and kill them as a last resort .

Quit deflecting, Zimmerman is a liar, he continues to trip over his tongue, and his credibility is ZILCH ...

go to Fla and tell them youre a Texas ambulance chaser and you want a peek at the maps ... that's the best you've got
  • WTF
  • 07-04-2013, 12:04 PM

Fair warning that you may be followed if you are a stranger walking like you may be on drugs on a cold, rainy night. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Or Skittles!
Right wingers love traitors and a good shooting.
Not really, but in your case we'll make an exception!
and you know (or is it no?) how the kid was acting when the fat Mexican first spotted him ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Mexican? He was not fat a year ago.
  • CJOHN
  • 07-05-2013, 05:16 AM
+

WTM?

+

WHERE MY SPERM?
First, I would have waited for the cops I just called to get there, PERIOD. I wouldn't have shot anybody, anywhere, unless I absolutely HAD to ... disable them first and kill them as a last resort ..... Originally Posted by CJ7
So when the cops arrive 15-20 minutes later .. what you going to tell them?

When you were down in the rock quarry with those expert weapons training experts in your family .... was that the instruction the expert self-defense trainers gave you ...

"disable them first and kill them as a last resort ....."????

Please tell me that you DO NOT have a CHL.

Is that where you got the "shoot them in the knee cap"????

Or did that come from the quarry training?