Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

You mean he's still not dead???

One can only hope.
Only to you........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Not just to me...to the whole ECCIE community....being a Prophet and/or a God.

Too bad you can't be my bitch in modtardville........that would be fucking awesome. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You don't need anybody to be your bitch....you already have someone.....your alter ego.

St. C, can I have a modtardville pet............please Originally Posted by dearhunter
See....you are relevant....even to St. C.
pistolpete, let this be a lesson to you..........if you put a little peanut butter in between your toes, your puppy will lick your feet for hours.........ijs
pistolpete, let this be a lesson to you..........if you put a little peanut butter in between your cheeks, your puppy will lick your ass for hours.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
FIFY.
Well, here's what pistolpete has to say....

dearhunter, I appreciate you trying to enlighten me with your divine wisdom. However, the real lesson here is that....no matter how butt-hurt you may become...never...ever....start a thread titled, "I am RELEVANT". Originally Posted by Pistolpete
The Peter Principle is well represented by the pistolero! And the babes, oh man, the babes flock to his amazing awesomeness! His judiciousness is without equal and his rapport with femme fatales is the envy of all the men on the corner of west 57th and 8th at PSE Holding (that is what I think it is, isn't it?).
The Peter Principle is well represented by the Pistolero! And the babes, oh man, the babes flock to his amazing awesomeness! His judiciousness is without equal and his rapport with femme fatales is the envy of all the men on the corner of west 57th and 8th at PSE Holding (that is what I think it is, isn't it?). Originally Posted by ufriend2912
FTFY
Sarunga is the gift that keeps on giving.......he even manages to demonstrate pistolpetes posted ignorance........I call that a win/win

I know that you believe you understand what you thinck I said. But, I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Actually, that is not quite true.........I am sure that what I mean goes right over your head most of the time.
Sarunga is the gift that keeps on giving.......he even manages to demonstrate pistolpetes posted ignorance........I call that a win/win

I know that you believe you understand what you thinck I said. But, I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Actually, that is not quite true.........I am sure that what I mean goes right over your head most of the time. Originally Posted by dearhunter

You know that I know that you know that what you said and what you meant are not necessarily congruent. Your belief that what you said was meant to be misunderstood by those who don't know the meaning of what you meant is mostly true.

You know that I know that you know that what you said and what you meant are not necessarily congruent. Your belief that what you said was meant to be misunderstood by those who don't know the meaning of what you meant is mostly true.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
you guys are scaring me lol
  • R.M.
  • 08-10-2013, 02:39 AM
I just heard from my cousin George that knows this mechanic named Frank that lives across the street from a well known cigar shop nestled in the Galleria district just south of a piano bar and 30 feet west is where Pete had his one year anniversary party with strippers and bad nurses and two nerds.
  • R.M.
  • 08-10-2013, 02:40 AM
oops double post
I would just duck
Some say Tree Fiddy. Some say 42.

If you don't know what I mean just have another beer and move along.
And try the peanuts.