The Bills : )

for Buffalo and Hamlin

If this guy was a kneeler and I'm sure he was than he can drop dead asap.

Care one billion times more about the murder of an unarmed citizen during a trespassing incident than I do about any unappreciative spoiled brat.

Fuck off if you don't like it by the way.
wasnt in the nfl when the bullshit was happening
so there....
I'm a lover not a hater but y'all carry on. I thought this thread would steer clear of political bs but alas I was naive,
If this guy was a kneeler and I'm sure he was than he can drop dead asap.

Care one billion times more about the murder of an unarmed citizen during a trespassing incident than I do about any unappreciative spoiled brat.

Fuck off if you don't like it by the way. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
And just think.... You look at yourself in the mirror every morning and like what you see. SMH. What a loser you are.
Thats the way to start!!!!
And just think.... You look at yourself in the mirror every morning and like what you see. SMH. What a loser you are. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
at least he aints ...a clueless ...america hater an has ...brains enoughs ta realize this dones be the most inclusive ans least ...racist country there dones evers beens given its demographics

...of course since mosts a ya nevers beens ...anywheres ans believes whats yer lyin marxist media feeds ...ya there be no ...reason ...fer ya ta knows any betters
who else be rootin ...fer ...the team who donts haves leftist political ...statements ons ...their helmets?
And just think.... You look at yourself in the mirror every morning and like what you see. SMH. What a loser you are. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Fuck off if you don't like it by the way. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
lol
can we keep this on football and the Bill's please
Gentlemen let’s get this conversation back on the threads topic
Jill's win

now let see what they get for playoffs
SUPER BOWL!!
Well, playoffs anyways : )
Double whiskey shots for the 1st runback and the 2nd
Single shots for the other TD's
ECG forgot to put the Bill's Jersey on the dog.
One of her friends that's visiting, is already sleeping all that off.
Jill's and Fish it looks