Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

Please someone slap some sense into me. I highly doubt she would be interested anyways, but I've been seeing this one provider a few times now. I really wanna go out with her, take her on a date maybe get to know her on a different level. Grant it, I'm new to the hobby so maybe these feelings are normal to start? Maybe I'm just not cut out to hobby. Is it normal to have a hard time separating sex and feelings? I find myself thinking about her a lot. What do you guys/girls think?
I think you should definitely go for it.
Thanks BD.

Well apparently there was a long thread on this very topic a couple weeks ago. I read the entire thread. It hasn't helped me much.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1908328
Now is the time to switch things up. See another provider a few times. And then if you start noticing your feelings again, you need to see ladies only once so you can learn to compartmentalize.
Thanks YM, thats a good idea.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-16-2016, 11:33 AM
Yes
Please someone slap some sense into me. I highly doubt she would be interested anyways, but I've been seeing this one provider a few times now. I really wanna go out with her, take her on a date maybe get to know her on a different level. Grant it, I'm new to the hobby so maybe these feelings are normal to start? Maybe I'm just not cut out to hobby. Is it normal to have a hard time separating sex and feelings? I find myself thinking about her a lot. What do you guys/girls think? Originally Posted by cbramrent

first idiot proof and protect your retirement savings and investments...

now you're ready for action.

why do you think she won't fall for you. Is it obvious y'all don't match in public?

tell her you love her and want to have her baby....if she doesn't imitially find humor in that she's not the one...however don't be sounding all serious and shit with your voice inflection
^^^If he's going to do it, he might as well pull out all the stops and serenade her on be bended knee, right?
Sisteen, Thanks. You wrote about this topic quite a bit in your thread a few weeks ago. What knowledge have you learned since then that you could pass on to a newb like me?
My two sense if you want something realy, try it at least once. But before you do so follow what yummy said. Try out a few and see how your feelings are after that. Now historically it has happened once in the last 4 years. She is well settled, well she was well educated too and I just received her Xmas E greetings. Cheers.
I would say it depends on the girl. If she works another full time regular job and this is secondary why not keep the communication going at least. Some of these girls are in this for a minute and then you won't hear from them again. Now if this is her main gig then take Marie's advice. Also need to be honest with yourself about how comfortable you are with the situation. But it can happen. I remember a couple of providers on here found love with some Johns and you haven't heard from them since.
^^^If he's going to do it, he might as well pull out all the stops and serenade her on be bended knee, right? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
.....with the background music coming from a *mix tape*
Please someone slap some sense into me. I highly doubt she would be interested anyways, but I've been seeing this one provider a few times now. I really wanna go out with her, take her on a date maybe get to know her on a different level. Grant it, I'm new to the hobby so maybe these feelings are normal to start? Maybe I'm just not cut out to hobby. Is it normal to have a hard time separating sex and feelings? I find myself thinking about her a lot. What do you guys/girls think? Originally Posted by cbramrent
Come here I will Throat Punch You Back In Reality....
Please don't do it.
Come here I will Throat Punch You Back In Reality.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Heh