Tiger in Warren

I was at Tiger on Wednesday and had an amazing time (as usual) but I can't help wondering how they continue to offer those services in a small town like that without attracting the attention of LE?
LE definitely knows about them. As of fairly recently there were some new “boxes” which some people tend to think are cameras on the telephone poles right outside of both of those full service spas in Warren, that point directly into the parking lots and they aren’t on any other telephone poles in town. Who put them there or why I have no idea. My opinion is they are sending a message saying “we’re watching and we want you to know” I love tiger and sunny but I haven’t went since those new installments.
A simple google search tells you they’ve shut down a lot of places there before in a big crackdown. They also used cameras before. https://www.cleveland.com/metro/inde...assage_pa.html
Exactly lol. And I believe they used the guys who visited license plates to get their addresses and paid them a visit at home. The cameras don’t seem to be detouring many people though. Not trying to scare you jpran just a heads up.
I wonder if I'll be extradited from PA to face changes. LOL
What could LE do to you? Your car was in a parking lot? What crime was committed? Could they prove one? Why would they waste time and resources to drive to Pa and knock on your door? To embarrass you? I dunno.
What could LE do to you? Your car was in a parking lot? What crime was committed? Could they prove one? Why would they waste time and resources to drive to Pa and knock on your door? To embarrass you? I dunno. Originally Posted by bambino
I was joking.
I was joking. Originally Posted by JPran2011
I didn’t quote you. I was just referring to the comments.
I used to go to Fuji and Tokyo, before the big crackdown a few years ago. I haven’t been there since.
I bet LE is one of their royal clients.
Someone in LE is getting free services. Even so, occasionally they have to shut these places down temporarily if the complaints pile up or if there is some political benefit to doing so. The only legal risk you have is if they walk in and catch you in an illegal act. Even if you are there when they raid, it's not illegal to get a massage.