Reliable regular?

I feel like i spend 99% of my time looking and 1% participating. I just want one or two girls who are safe, clean and reliable to visit once in a while. I cant ever seem to find what im looking for however. Can ANYONE point me in the right direction or make a suggestion?
If you find them, let us know.
I haven't seen her but Sinful Sin has all good reviews and I never saw any bad comment regarding reliability.
What type of a girl are u looking for? And if u want a regular... u need to see her regularly... she will take ur call and see u on short notice if u show and bring it weekly... $$

Be more specific and maybe someone can help... also maybe help out w a real review before asking for help...

Girls feel free to chime in...??
I feel like i spend 99% of my time looking and 1% participating. I just want one or two girls who are safe, clean and reliable to visit once in a while. I cant ever seem to find what im looking for however. Can ANYONE point me in the right direction or make a suggestion? Originally Posted by Darthfaper
That's just the game man. You want a reliable regular then you say to visit "once in a while". It's a two way street. Either you see them consistently on the regular or you don't, reaching out once a month isn't going to cut it. I also can just assume you want it on the cheap because you're a "regular". Can't have your cake and eat it too.

You are dealing with people, who at least for the majority before all the girls get upset, are not winning at life. They aren't reliable. They aren't punctual. They aren't trustworthy. You want a girlfriend who will leave you alone. Not going to get that doing this.
Well said Egray absolutely true words... having said all that... if u do pay up and become a reg... it can be very fun...
<~~Good choice LoL
<~~Good choice LoL Originally Posted by JazFresh
HEY BRAT
You have too get out there see some girls find one that you have a good repore with hope she’s reliable and safe then build it from there. Nobody can really just give you a regular you gotta put in the work and build it yourself. Good luck. If you do find one PM me her info one of mine went crazy and I’m in the market hahaha
Does JazFresh swallow?
Jaz can walk the walk, no doubt about it.

<~~Good choice LoL Originally Posted by JazFresh
Reliable? Regular? Hmmmmm... almost all choices come with some "issue" that will make it hard... I mean difficult... to be either reliable or regular.

You pretty much have to decide what you consider reliable and what you consider regular and then decide what deviation from that you can put up with!!
Just stay away from Savannah in Schenectady
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/565689723060

She is a lying thief who robs people
Just stay away from Savannah in Schenectady
https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/565689723060

She is a lying thief who robs people Originally Posted by Zay Siding
but is she Reliable at that ???
Anyone heard from JazFresh lately?