this may sound bad, but what does spinner mean

I'm kinda new to the hobby and was wondering what this term ment.
I'm kinda new to the hobby and was wondering what this term ment. Originally Posted by Rigmover36
Try this link: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinner
It means you're new to google too.
You must really be new if you don't know what a spinner is, pal.

A spinner generally refers to a petite girl with some acrobatic skills and an accommodating attitude.

The idea is that if she is slim enough and sitting on your lap while you're inside of her that you could actually spin her body around 180 degrees without pulling out.

. . . It is a bit of a thrill to be looking at her face while you're doing her and then have her raise one of her legs and spins her body around.

thanks, a friend if mine thought it ment a tweaker so thought I'd ask
Welcome aboard Rigmover36
I thought spinner usually meant a lady that make your dick look bigger with lil tittys, relatively no ass, and low sexual stamina due to size.......but I have run into a few civilian instances where this wasn't the case. Ha you learn something everyday......
I'd think it would relate more to size than actual ability to spin. I'm flexible and can pull the 180 maneuver.. but one would NEVER mistake me for a spinner.
  • Tetas
  • 12-01-2014, 08:17 AM
Yeah, it's more related to size.
When I first heard it "way back when" it was explained as a little-bitty girl that you could stick on your dick and spin her around like a basketball. lol
When I first heard it "way back when" it was explained as a little-bitty girl that you could stick on your dick and spin her around like a basketball. lol Originally Posted by riday
Bingo! We have a winner!
thanks, a friend if mine thought it ment a tweaker so thought I'd ask Originally Posted by Rigmover36
Now it's my turn to play dumb: What's or who is a tweaker?
I've only heard the term applied in two instances:

1) A guy who modifies (tweaks) their Honda Civics by attaching homemade oversized spoilers and noise boxes and think they are now driving some insanely great sports car. See Crazy Legs answer at this link for the typical example: https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/questio...0204752AAwU13H (The young adult version of putting playing cards on your bicycle spokes.)*

2) a person who partakes in a certain banned topic

* yes, I know the more common term is "ricer", but I've heard this one more in Texas.
put a stick in the ground and then take a roll of tape and spin it around that stick

now imagine the stick is your penis and the roll of tape is a chick. for her to be able to spin around like that she would have to be very petite and skinny .. I am thinking under 110 pounds
  • DMike
  • 12-01-2014, 06:18 PM
When I first heard it "way back when" it was explained as a little-bitty girl that you could stick on your dick and spin her around like a basketball. lol Originally Posted by riday
ajajaja