Do providers prefer shaved guys???

I was wondering if providers prefer their clients to be shaved down there, also and including shaved legs.

I have read in some showcases, that some women don't like body hair (on their clients).

So providers (women) please reply. As, I'd like to know...

As for what any guys think. Well, I don't want to hear it.
I like it close but not shaved where it's straight to the skin. I like hair just not in my food.
Hey, the girl I saw two weeks ago approved of that I shaved below. That's one vote.

I don't think I could show up in my gym with shaved legs; something about being too gay.
Yes, I prefer shaved. Legs don't matter.
I'm not super particular. I just don't want to feel like I'm flossing my teeth when I'm giving a mouth hug.
yes, please shave or trim. I wouldn't go as far as the legs though.
I have myself waxed there and sometimes all over. Love the feel of the smoothness. Asian masseuse loved it. And no.. At the gym it's not gay at all. Most serious bodybuilders do it all the time.
I would have to say I prefer unshaved but always clean and trimmed in cases of excess... That said, if you are going to shave, just be sure to keep it up. Stubble is not a pleasant feeling.
I will DATy a shaved/waxes provider, but can't get into it as well if its bushy or with much stubble.

With that in mind, I shave and trim when I hobby. I can't imagine a provider being into having my long and curlies in her teeth and on her face while inhaling my 2.5" of Esophageal Plug.

I figure that I have a better experience that way.
No way! Please don't shave. I love to get really into what I'm doing and that does involve shoving my face into you. I don't really want to be scraping my face against a thousand razor sharp pieces of stubble when I'm trying to get wild!

And ok, I have gotten hairs in my mouth before but I never understand the comments about getting hair in your teeth? Who is using their teeth to perform oral sex? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!

I also love the way body hair holds natural pheromones. When things are getting hot and heavy, I want to be able to run my fingers through your body hair or nuzzle my nose into your crevices and smell the sex juices oozing out of your skin and collecting there. It's so primal, natural, and incredibly hot!

I'm not going to turn someone away for shaving, but seriously, please don't shave anything just for me. I would really much rather you didn't. Even a week's growth is so much nicer than sharp fresh stubble.

I feel this way about all hair. The hairier a guy is the hotter I usually find him, all other things held equal. I also have a beard fetish. Yum!

Just please wash your hair thoroughly. That's all I ask. There's nothing worse than getting down there only to discover that your entire pubic region smells like stale piss because you never bothered to wash after you went. Ew. But that's one reason why taking a shower upon arrival is so appreciated. Fresh pheromones are amazing on a clean body. And wash that deodorant off while you're at it so I can lick your armpits...
No way! Please don't shave. I love to get really into what I'm doing and that does involve shoving my face into you. I don't really want to be scraping my face against a thousand razor sharp pieces of stubble when I'm trying to get wild!

And ok, I have gotten hairs in my mouth before but I never understand the comments about getting hair in your teeth? Who is using their teeth to perform oral sex? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!

I also love the way body hair holds natural pheromones. When things are getting hot and heavy, I want to be able to run my fingers through your body hair or nuzzle my nose into your crevices and smell the sex juices oozing out of your skin and collecting there. It's so primal, natural, and incredibly hot!

I'm not going to turn someone away for shaving, but seriously, please don't shave anything just for me. I would really much rather you didn't. Even a week's growth is so much nicer than sharp fresh stubble.

I feel this way about all hair. The hairier a guy is the hotter I usually find him, all other things held equal. I also have a beard fetish. Yum!

Just please wash your hair thoroughly. That's all I ask. There's nothing worse than getting down there only to discover that your entire pubic region smells like stale piss because you never bothered to wash after you went. Ew. But that's one reason why taking a shower upon arrival is so appreciated. Fresh pheromones are amazing on a clean body. And wash that deodorant off while you're at it so I can lick your armpits... Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Just finishing my bath now, you little cutie you! That's me texting your phone........

I prefer shaved as well, I don't mind hair on the legs, not in my desert!
Very funny. That dude is not cute with or without body hair. And that's not real. It's a falsified image meant to look intentionally grotesque. Real men generally look hotter with their natural body hair IMO. I'm into these guys for example:

This guy is supposed to bad the hairiest guy in the world, which I guess is a serious medical condition for him in some ways (he had to have surgery on his ears because it was affecting his hearing), so I don't mean to make light of that, but I would definitely do him!

If I was with a guy like these guys and got below the belt and everything was shaved, I'd be super disappointed. I obviously wouldn't say anything about it during the session, but I enjoy a man's natural body hair and get turned on by it!
Yes. Its a huge turn on for me and I will seriously enjoy it that much more!
I could give Ron the Hedgehog a serious run for the money in the hair department. Unfortunately, not so much in a certain other area. I already get enough giggles as it is. I'm afraid that if I shaved down there, those giggles would turn into guffaws and pointing.

Oh, and Zoey, I'm a bit hairier than your pic #2, but that's close, complete with beard. You should drop into Austin sometime.