things that are ...sexy

hows bout a thread fer a little ...team building? ...all the jimmies and funnels can ...contribute by listing what they think is ...sexy! ...then use the list to make their ...wildest dreams come true!!!

sexy is:

...an ol grampy with a boner
Yawn.....
I think its sexy for someone to kiss me so softly that I feel their warm breath on my neck and ears and for their finger tips, and lips to travel across my body barely touching my skin causing shivers to go threw me..
I think this is a great thread and it would allow us to know more about what are date finds hot.
I'm done....thanks trish
I'm done....thanks trish Originally Posted by Helixur
huh? Lol
huh? Lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I think he's saying you pushed him "over the top"......

Awesome job, girl!

elg.......
I think its sexy for someone to kiss me so softly that I feel their warm breath on my neck and ears and for their finger tips, and lips to travel across my body barely touching my skin causing shivers to go threw me..
I think this is a great thread and it would allow us to know more about what are date finds hot. Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Yep putting this in back of my mind
I think he's saying you pushed him "over the top"......

Awesome job, girl!

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
O lol.. just being honest ; )..
this would be a great thread for us to reference before dates, if people would contribute lol..
its hot to know what gets your partners blood boiling
Sexy is discount rimjobs and free BBBJs
Complaining and bickering... for that real gfe tingle !!
Complaining and bickering... for that real gfe tingle !! Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
I thought that was WE... or W(ife)Experience...
How bad would your life suck if you had a wife and a girlfriend.
(shudder)
And they ended up being just like each other...
(shudder)(shudder)....
And then what if one of them went on the krill diet????
Or if they both did.....
(shudder)(shudder)(shudder)(sh udder)(shudder)(shudder)....
To me being sexy starts when the door first opens and the gal inside looks like her pic's and is dressed in just enough clothing to get my attention. Then after some covo and business is taken care of she acts as though she really wants to be there with you. I love it when they help me undress while she looks me in the eyes and runs her fingers along my body after each item of clothing has been removed and then, oh I better stop as this is sounding like a review..
To me being sexy starts when the door first opens and the gal inside looks like her pic's and is dressed in just enough clothing to get my attention. Then after some covo and business is taken care of she acts as though she really wants to be there with you. I love it when they help me undress while she looks me in the eyes and runs her fingers along my body after each item of clothing has been removed and then, oh I better stop as this is sounding like a review.. Originally Posted by never 2 old
then she slowly reaches down, finds my joystick, takes hold of it lightly, turns slowly, and leads me to the bed by my cock, like a puppy on a leash....
Giving a handjob on the harley while going 120 down the road :-)

Being tied down and having my pussy pounded :-)

im sure Ill think of more. Naked nap time now.