Welp-- Gonna be out of commission for a hot minute or three....

More of a heads up to the ladies-- but also to my friends who aren't on Twitter.

I will still be checking in on the boards, but I will not be available at all until likely early 2018. I have some heath situations to tend to... and I don't even know if I'm going to be able to work locally, much less traveling.

So.. ladies, if you need a reference, I am still going to be available for references-- but I'd advise against it if you need it last minute-- it could take up to 24 hours for me to respond.

Guys.. I'll be back when I can and I'm sure I'll still be posting as I'm able. Sorry that I won't make my trip back in the fall, but some things are a bit more pressing.

Love y'all.
I hope everything turns out well Grace.
Dang Grace, I'll be thinking about you. Let me know how things go.
Sorry, Grace. All the best.
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2017, 10:58 AM
Get well soon
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Grace.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-27-2017, 01:06 PM
But, I just ordered the thing to do the thing with at the thing! *wails*
And stuff...
Bummer. Place just dropped a notch on the class scale.

Hope it goes well, and get well soon.

I mean if you don't take care of yourself, then you can't take care of me--er!--um! I mean others! (oops)

Regards,
LnH
Wish you all the best Grace!
But, I just ordered the thing to do the thing with at the thing! *wails* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Believe me-- I'd much rather get down there to do the thing with the thing and stuff than do what I'm gearing up for. If I had a say in the way things go down in the universse--
Best wishes for a speedy recovery....
I wish you the very best Grace... Take care of yourself.
  • 07-27-2017, 04:06 PM
Get well soon Originally Posted by BLM69
+5
Dearest Grace,
as i've learned from my life experiences ....
ALWAYS take care of yourself first so you'll be able to help others !

whether it's personal, health, family, career, do what YOU need to do. the rest of us will survive.

i'll be sending positive energy to you & your medical team as you travel the path ahead of you!

peace be with you - kisses & gentle hugs!!