Problems with hobbying too close to home

Anyone else thinking of The Scot's story?
OOOPS!
I still think he shoulda told her that he'd been suspicious. So, he started setting appointments to catch her.

"I had hoped I was wrong. But, here you are, you Jezebel! What is our pastor gonna say? How am I gonna face the guys at bible study? I am so ashamed. My life is over."
I'm not sure what he should have been more upset about, that it was his wife or the fact that she lied about her age ! LOL
I'm not sure what he should have been more upset about, that it was his wife or the fact that she lied about her age ! LOL Originally Posted by WalkerTx
That's the first thing that got me was the age difference.

How was she getting away with that?

How were guys not sending her away for saying she had a body under 30 and a face over 40. You know that is just too big of a difference.

Most women close to 40 are guilty of not claiming their age by a year or two, some even more. But DAYUM.

How they should have handled it was, she shows up, they are both shocked, and say, "meet you at the house, we need to talk". And handle it there. Not in public. Who wants their private laundry aired like that! Jeezus.
Lol
Why didn't he recognize his own wife's body??
Why didn't he recognize his own wife's body?? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
exactly

and why would he pick a provider whose body was "similar" to his wife?
I've seen this in a couple of movies, and TV shows, including Law and Order SVU, and the Cleveland Show!
Insert Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme
Could have been worse, could have been cheating on the ATF. ��
Why didn't he recognize his own wife's body?? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Maybe she started hookin because he didn't pay attention to her & he forgot what she looked like naked!

I ran into a provider at a CVS once. She almost came up & gave me a hug & realizes where we were! Haha Just gave each other a smile & a nod.
Y'all are wiling to believe a story from the "Focus Times"? Don't be a herd of gulli-bulls!

Besides, "United News" says it happened in Katy (although Snopes doubts it).
"If you like pina coladas...."