The perks of this job can be amazing

First let me start this by saying I have been in the hobby for many, many years.
I started in 2005, then left in 2009 when I got married. Then came back for a short while full time, then started on my journey to college.

I haven't landed that dream job yet, so it has allowed me to really be "back in the hobby life" again.

I have really been reminded of how many truly wonderful people there are out here in the hobby world. (ladies, this goes for you too)

Yes, there are the time wasters, and trolls, the occasional difficult men, the guys that should have washed up better.

But these last few weeks, I have just been blown away by generosity, wonderful attention and kindness.

I know there is a thread going on about appreciating women with flaws. This isn't even about appreciating men with flaws.

This is about appreciating men who are appreciative, friendly, caring, who know what this business is about, and who take the time to remember or get to know things about the lady they are seeing. (shout out to the blasts from the pasts I have seen lately!)

Guys, you know who you are and hugs and kisses in all the right places!
Yawn
Yawn Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I'll give you credit you have a sense of humor yaaaay...

You're awesome in my book... Kiss
Joined the board little over a month ago, no showcase, no reviews...yeah, with this attitude you'll go far.

Angie is a great gal, a spirited poster, a staple of the Dallas scene...maybe you could learn a little from her. Or not...
Joined the board little over a month ago, no showcase, no reviews...yeah, with this attitude you'll go far.

Angie is a great gal, a spirited poster, a staple of the Dallas scene...maybe you could learn a little from her. Or not... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt

Yeah we get it she's been around since ECCIE started/ASwhatever days but the threADs just keep on coming.. I'm a master threAD creator but damn... lol. I'll be expecting the backlash and I'm okay with that
Glad your enjoying it here OP. That's what this is all about.

Angie is a great gal, a spirited poster, a staple of the Dallas scene...maybe you could learn a little from her. Or not... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt

The taint has been verified.
The taint has been verified. Originally Posted by pyramider
She sure sounds familiar.. amiliah reasons to get throat punched.. lmao
After the "yawn" post, I did a little research on her.
She posts A LOT, like, when does she work?
But she has access to a lot of the closed forums. So the Houston mods know who she is.
She has a blank slate showcase, and no reviews.
Seems she is a provider that the mods let back in and the guys in Houston are aware who she is and she enjoys posting and being active on the boards.

Those who know me know I can hang with the best of them. I started my research on her to try and waste her on here, but I didn't want this thread to be about a girl trying to troll or start shit on a thread that I meant to be very sincere and heart felt.

I let her know there is a spelling/grammar error in her showcase, and she ranted to let me know she doesn't give a shit.
Well, when you spend your whole days on the board and can't tell the difference between their, there and they're....I mean, come on. If you're going to be all "dang, who's that girl?" be consistent and look intelligent.

But it works for her, and she came back positive on my post after I gave her the bird.
Back to the topic lol...

Couldn't agree more. As a guy, I've met some truly wonderful women who are extremely generous and kind and will be lifelong friends, even if I get married lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-13-2017, 09:44 AM
In a world where most whores here believe in disposable reputations, I am super glad we have ladies like you around Angie.

Keep doing you and don't let the retreads...
I have some wonderful women thru the hobby. We laugh a lot ... usually at my 1.3" of dangling death. I have been fortunate to experience their personalities. Many providers are among the most generous of people I have ever met.
I have seen a lot of good guys I only have problems with bp guys my eccie clients and P411 guys r the best
Toxic