DEMOCRATS BITCH SLAPPED OBAMA ON GUNS; NOW THE SAME NEEDS TO GET DONE ON IMMIGRATION........

• CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 12:46 PM
you're really a dem that was planted to make rightwingers look a stupid as the could possibly be aren't you?
Obama was pissed because his own party sandbagged him on guns; I am hoping they do the same on immigration.............

It is a possibility...many don't like the Gang of 8 plan. Many think the Senate and Congress should form immigration policy, not some select club of back slappers.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Since 11 million illegal aliens are here anyway, the current bill is the best we can get. Why they want to stay in this racist, gun loving country is beyond me. However, since the liberal economic policies are going to cause widespread economic problems, in another 20 years maybe no one will want to come to this country, anyway.
Personally, I don't care who comes to the country if they would pay us 500,000 each, or they were young and pretty females of any race, and had no criminal record, obviously excepting prostitution, which should not be a crime.
Since 11 million illegal aliens are here anyway, the current bill is the best we can get. Why they want to stay in this racist, gun loving country is beyond me. However, since the liberal economic policies are going to cause widespread economic problems, in another 20 years maybe no one will want to come to this country, anyway.
Personally, I don't care who comes to the country if they would pay us 500,000 each, or they were young and pretty females of any race, and had no criminal record, obviously excepting prostitution, which should not be a crime. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

guns are easier to get her than in their own country..It is a sneaky way of Repubs to get out the vote.
A lot of the mexican politicians want the us to be more like mexico except they still want prostitution to stay illegal so what you get is the worst parts of Mexicos politics.
More guns and way safer not sneaky just common sense.
it was the Democrats that defeated Obama's gun grab.........he was pissed yesterday.

They know Obama can't be trusted on this issue; he doesn't believe in the right to own a gun....
Mr. Obama has a long history of disdain toward gun ownership. According to Prof. John Lott, in Debacle, a book he co-authored with iconic conservative strategist Grover Norquist,

“When I was first introduced to Obama (when both worked at the University of Chicago Law School, where Lott was famous for his analysis of firearms possession), he said, ‘Oh, you’re the gun guy.’

I responded: ‘Yes, I guess so.’

’I don’t believe that people should own guns,’ Obama replied.

I then replied that it might be fun to have lunch and talk about that statement some time.

He simply grimaced and turned away. …

Unlike other liberal academics who usually enjoyed discussing opposing ideas, Obama showed disdain.”
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 02:58 PM
According to Prof. John Lott, in Debacle, a book he co-authored with iconic conservative strategist Grover Norquist.

LMFAO

everyone knows what a slimeball Grover is, but what about Liar. errr, I mean Lott?

it goes like this

PW [Lott's co-authors Florenz Plassmann and John Whitley] seriously miscoded their new county dataset in ways that irretrievably undermine every original regression result that they present in their response. As a result, the new PW regressions must simply be disregarded. Correcting PW's empirical mistakes once again shows that the more guns, less crime hypothesis is without credible statistical support. [Stanford Law Review, accessed 12/3/12 via Deltoid

oh, imagine that, whirlie standing up for liars and slimeballs ... who knew?

the list goes on ...

Grover Norquist's ties to Islamic supremacists and jihadists have been known for years. He and his Palestinian wife, Samah Alrayyes -- who was director of communications for his Islamic Free Market Institute until they married in 2005 -- are very active in "Muslim outreach." Just six weeks after 9/11, The New Republic ran an exposé explaining how Norquist arranged for George W. Bush to meet with fifteen Islamic supremacists at the White House on September 26, 2001 -- to show how Muslims rejected terrorism.

oooooopsie
According to Prof. John Lott, in Debacle, a book he co-authored with iconic conservative strategist Grover Norquist.

LMFAO

everyone knows what a slimeball Grover is, but what about Liar. errr, I mean Lott?

it goes like this

PW [Lott's co-authors Florenz Plassmann and John Whitley] seriously miscoded their new county dataset in ways that irretrievably undermine every original regression result that they present in their response. As a result, the new PW regressions must simply be disregarded. Correcting PW's empirical mistakes once again shows that the more guns, less crime hypothesis is without credible statistical support. [Stanford Law Review, accessed 12/3/12 via Deltoid

oh, imagine that, whirlie standing up for liars and slimeballs ... who knew?

the list goes on ...

Grover Norquist's ties to Islamic supremacists and jihadists have been known for years. He and his Palestinian wife, Samah Alrayyes -- who was director of communications for his Islamic Free Market Institute until they married in 2005 -- are very active in "Muslim outreach." Just six weeks after 9/11, The New Republic ran an exposé explaining how Norquist arranged for George W. Bush to meet with fifteen Islamic supremacists at the White House on September 26, 2001 -- to show how Muslims rejected terrorism.

oooooopsie Originally Posted by CJ7
Muslim outreach makes sense to me - better to be friends than for them to hate us.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Muslim outreach makes sense to me - better to be friends than for them to hate us. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
sure it does

but for whirlie to quote Lott, a known liar, and Grover Jihad-quist as credible sources while ranting and raving about how the dems lie and how the muzzies are the end of the world overshadows anything that makes sense
YAY! Now you assholes can shoot up whatever school, church or synagogue you like, with whatever weapon you like.

Then you can blow your own brains out with whatever weapons you like.

Hope it's a 30+ bullet clip.

I feel SO SAFE here amonst you crazy fuckers.
YAY! Now you assholes can shoot up whatever school, church or synagogue you like, with whatever weapon you like.

I feel SO SAFE here amonst you crazy fuckers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sore loser!!! Guess the Democrats don't have everything locked down quite yet.

I feel SO SAFE here amonst you crazy fuckers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like the angry white men running around out there are liberals--- HAHAHAHAH