Who is the biggest nymphomaniac on eccie?

checking out p411 today (totally random action), i see where another nymphomaniac from my past that i totally forgot about is going to be in dallas soon!!

i consulted w/ her for over 4+ yrs - we would swap back and forth as to who was the dominant one in the session. i hope we get to meet soon!!!
Yeah I'm sure you're right. But I still award him no points! Originally Posted by Brandofan

When I think points I think the hick from French kick Larry Bird which is a good thing ,

If memory serves me right I believe he had a 33.3 average outside the paint .

But as B.F stated no points .

But this one time at band camp I knew one but she is utr so I just thought you all would value from the info ...
crashkopf,
i knew one eccie provider who i'd say (and i think she'd agree) was a nymphomaniac. (she left providing years ago after entering into a relationship w/ a former client; they're still together).
she was insatiable!
one time, i took her to the 13th Floor swingers club. in one of the public rooms, she was sucking one guy and getting fucked by another guy while jacking off two other guys (i was just enjoying the scene while getting sucked by a female club goer). once the main two guys came, two more sidled up to take their places. once all four came on or in her (fucking was covered), we went to a private room from some come-down-from-that-intensity cuddling. later, we went to her home and she sucked and fucked lil delites for some more of her "yes! Yes! YES!!!" orgasms. yep, insatiable.

in my book of 18+yrs of deliteful encounters, she was the best if not one of the best providers i met.

of my current or recent provider "friends", there are a few i'd say are sluts - they'll delite me by performing whatever scenario/activity i ask of them w/ little regard for their pleasures. and there are a few i'd say enjoy sex - they delite me and get into their delites but only w/in a limited number of intimate scenarios and/or activities.

but, there are only two who i'd say are nymphomaniacs. one has fully delited me & engaged w/ me in lots of intimate scenarios and/or activities (she loves greek, i can take it or leave it) but has not fully accepted her nymphomania.

the other is a true nympho, imho. she has delited me and enjoys getting her delites as we have role played, let me blindfold her, used her door swing unit, done stripper dancing, and engaged in lots of caressing, kissing, sucking, licking, and fucking (neither of us are into greek). when i consulted w/ her recently, she told me "finally, someone who's really into it!" i could say the same about her!

i just wish more providers and real world women were into sexual delites for the pleasures of sexual delites! Originally Posted by pmdelites

Good morning dahh~ling

Thank you for that very vivid description on what to place on the 13th floor (has me moist)
Super erotic!! That phenomenal woman deserves an award!
zenovia dahh-ling,
unfortunately, the 13th floor is no loner around.

at least i still have those memories!!
she is an incredibly deliteful woman!
I love my work i mean the $ is great dont get me wrong but I really llive & love what i do. Although I haven't had to many fetish or Exciting experiences I am new to the i guess u would say kink world and eager to experience it... Maybe I live in the wrong area lol
  • Zena
  • 09-27-2018, 04:29 AM
The only thing I worry about is my insatiable appetite ~ is going UP !!!!!!

Omgosh !!!! I already want it several times a day !!! I LOVE TO PLEASE HIM !!! AND PLEASE MYSELF !!! Raaaaawwwwwrrrr !!!!!

BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET THAT BUCKET LIST - GB - AND I LOVE IT -

AND I WANT MORE !!!!!!! OH SHIT !!! HEAVEN HELP US ALL !!!!
( lol )
On days like today... I'm super horny and wish I was high volume lol. I'd be happy with one good $-#-@ today. Haha.
I'm a beast with it. I'm always horny. I want it constantly whether it's with a man, woman, or my Hitachi. I'm not ashamed of it, I embrace it. So yeah, I'd say I'm a nympho.

And if I ever started to see it as "work" or a "job" I'd probably never do it again. Because once the fun is out of it what's the point? Originally Posted by Amberance
I couldn't agree more, when the fun stops so will I, that's not saying I'm not getting a lil bored, some more adventurous people would be awesome, Nympho I'd have to say yes I want it & get it every day w/ or w/o appts.
I couldn't agree more, when the fun stops so will I, that's not saying I'm not getting a lil bored, some more adventurous people would be awesome, Nympho I'd have to say yes I want it & get it every day w/ or w/o appts. Originally Posted by yourdesire
That's one reason why I see YD on a regular basis !!
An incredible lady I met last week in San Antonio, true to the word GILF provider,is so cool and honest about her insatiable love for sex, review coming, a real Flower Girl...
  • pqaz
  • 09-29-2018, 09:44 AM
Waiting on yourdesire to travel south! She sounds like fun too.
I bet if you picked the place to eat it would be -souper! Originally Posted by normalguy21
I'll pick where you can eat😋
Have not met anyone who was close to Yes Charlotte
I maaturbate when I’m not fucking and I’m always trying to fuck. Maybe me lol
you have my attention maddy!