Coved and the Riots?

They’re not practicing social distancing! Hope they all die!!!! But they won’t. It’s a hoax. This will prove it.
No riots in the coves...at least not yet.
They’re not practicing social distancing! Hope they all die!!!! But they won’t. It’s a hoax. This will prove it. Originally Posted by bambino
This is the "Second Wave" ..... Unfortunately, the tax payers will have to cough up some more money to hospitalize and treat those who burned, destroyed, and killed.

The sadness is they are destroying those businesses that hire and provide for their communities. The rioters don't need to work, because PissLousy et al are providing them "unemployment" benefits. The DNC is creating campaign footage.
They’re not practicing social distancing! Hope they all die!!!! But they won’t. It’s a hoax. This will prove it. Originally Posted by bambino
If I were to involve myself in a riot, I would definitely wear a mask!
If I were to involve myself in a riot, I would definitely wear a mask! Originally Posted by friendly fred
They are, not because of Covid! Why are so many white people angry?
They are, not because of Covid! Why are so many white people angry? Originally Posted by bambino
Because of affirmative action/diversity I hope.
  • oeb11
  • 05-31-2020, 06:55 PM
DPST's have a case going to court to exempt the "demonstrators - ie rioters" from socials distancing - we will see how the SC views that.

Right - 9500???
It coved in