What is going on with OH2?

I was just posting an ad and clicked submit thread and it says data base error it does that like every night.
Looks like its down. Hopefully this isnt the end :/
Looks like its down. Hopefully this isnt the end :/ Originally Posted by nick_712
IDK. It's daily around 2am.
It has been doing this for the past week. Maybe they are doing some kind of updates. Hope everyone is doing well!
This is the best time for them to do maintenance and upgrades. It's normal for now. I'm sure they'll finish soon.
I am currently enjoying the site....... and enjoy the freedom you have with your photos!!!
I am on the site right now but I did see problems the last few days. Also it appears Admins are very busy because I submitted the required data for verification and emailed a few followups without any response.
Down again think it has the C-19
Down again think it has the C-19 Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Too funny! And makes me realize how much I rely on OH2 for hobbying.
I was just posting an ad and clicked submit thread and it says data base error it does that like every night. Originally Posted by Paisleigh Skye
It has done that to me several times. Then it would work fine.

Today I replied to a PM and as soon as I hit SEND OH2 vanished and the Data Error message appeared. I redid everything and the message went thru.

Like rolling dice. You never know what you are going to get.

Eccie has slowed down for me as well.

I assume this is all due to everyone on line.
I’m worried that as unstable as it has been lately, is it going to survive? Hope so.
  • TC75
  • 04-10-2020, 04:03 PM
I am currently enjoying the site....... and enjoy the freedom you have with your photos!!! Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink

Hey V!

Hope you visit us boys in Dallas when this passes.
Down right now for me.
I hope its not a permanent thing. Its enough going pn already with this virus.
Still down for me.