Finger Licking Good ;)

Hey KC Finest!
As a few of you are aware I will be Burying my Father this weekend and I will not be in the area.
I will be returning for a week before I will be heading out to Los Angeles for two back to back fly me to you’s
I haven’t been to Los Angeles without limitations so I’d love to know if I need to visit any particular places I need to visit to have the perfect experience!
Let me know , this time I’ll have a paying tour guide so don’t hesitate to give me ideas!
Ohhhh’ btw! Your girl is officially a P411 Member !

Last But not Least I’m looking for some VideoGentic Gentleman
It doesn’t mean you have to look good in videos that means I’m asking to find a couple gentleman that might be open to doing a couple fun videos with me p.m. to find out more - Offering a small incentive - check it out !
Wow sexy woman You look yummy... and taste yummy too wink/wink

So sorry for your loss though Hugs!!
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Sorry to hear about your dad. Enjoy your trips sexy lady.
  • Mrust
  • 06-25-2020, 10:10 AM
Great!!! Now I want to go to KC, wish you were closer. So you ever travel to STL? I'd ask for Springfield too but not sure how busy you would be there.
Guys show this Awesome gal a good time..she needs it right now
Thanks...kc rocks and Jasmine rocks!!
Guys show this Awesome gal a good time..she needs it right now
Thanks...kc rocks and Jasmine rocks!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Who's paying who? lol
Your the best Dallas!
My father passed away on June 12 after his four year battle to lung cancer and it was really rough because that happens to be the same day as my daughter’s birthday
Needless to say it was a rather rough day to celebrate and even harder to be celebrating Father’s Day without him.
I really appreciate the support. I’m losing my fiancé last year around this time to losing my father this year I feel really heavy at heart lately as I don’t understand why ��
To the gentleman curious about videos they are for my snap chat. First 15 min vids session on me, the next one I let you decide what you want to bring.
I feel you are aware that I will be moving in the next month or so and unfortunately the money I had saved for the deposit went to my father’s headstone so I’m looking for some overly generous gentleman to help me out lately
Yes are the best thank you so much for the support!
  • Emmie
  • 06-27-2020, 12:13 PM
Jasmin I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your father
. If there is anything I can do please let me know as I have lost both of my parents and know how difficult it can be
Sorry for your lose
Thank you guys! I really appreciate your thoughts!
It’s been rough! But I really appreciate you guys thinking about me and keep me in your prayers
RIP, SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS
Universal Studios tour and theme park is a pretty good time.

Hey KC Finest!
As a few of you are aware I will be Burying my Father this weekend and I will not be in the area.
I will be returning for a week before I will be heading out to Los Angeles for two back to back fly me to you’s
I haven’t been to Los Angeles without limitations so I’d love to know if I need to visit any particular places I need to visit to have the perfect experience!
Let me know , this time I’ll have a paying tour guide so don’t hesitate to give me ideas!
Ohhhh’ btw! Your girl is officially a P411 Member !

Last But not Least I’m looking for some VideoGentic Gentleman
It doesn’t mean you have to look good in videos that means I’m asking to find a couple gentleman that might be open to doing a couple fun videos with me p.m. to find out more - Offering a small incentive - check it out ! Originally Posted by JasminDelights