Would you pay and how much?

This is for the ladies and gents.

If your SO was a provider, would you schedule to see her/him and how much would you pay?

Translation, would you screw your significant other if they were not your significant other and what would you pay if they were a provider.
Hell to the yeah.
My SO would be a HDH the only problem is she is not too into sex anymore.
I know the feeling Ramman. Mine would be an HDH as well, but a little lacking in the art of seduction. Besides, I like the variety.
  • bbkid
  • 04-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Hell, if you can get mine to fuck - I'll pay YOU!!!
Hell, if you can get mine to fuck - I'll pay YOU!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
It's that bad huh..
Hell, if you can get mine to fuck - I'll pay YOU!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
HAHAHAHA too funny! There needs to be some contract you sign before saying i do, must have sex Monday, Wed, Fri and Sundays every other week
I suppose that many SO's would consider themselves HDH though they have neither the looks nor skills.
HAHAHAHA too funny! There needs to be some contract you sign before saying i do, must have sex Monday, Wed, Fri and Sundays every other week Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Think I've heard of these being in pre-nup's, I doubt they would stand up though.
I always allow CIM for the ladies, so makes my fee at least $250
HAHAHAHA too funny! There needs to be some contract you sign before saying i do, must have sex Monday, Wed, Fri and Sundays every other week Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
I think my contract is for every other Sunday ..............
she doesn't really expect me to "show up" that often anymore!
  • bbkid
  • 04-01-2010, 03:55 PM
Holly for President!!!

(At least her tag line makes sense.)
Every other week Holly???? that would never do if you were the spouse! wink
Make sure its in big letter too! You dont wanna read the small print and find out she means sex with Rosy Palm only.

If I married Holly our calendar would have missing days and weeks!
That's why they are always smiling as they walk down the isle....they know they have given their last bj