Free Dental Work This Weekend!

The Kansas Coliseum is doing free dental work and checkups this weekend here in Wichita. I have went and had work done through these guys before and they're awesome! They provide services absolutely free of charge every year. I also recommend making donations as they have provided over 11 million dollars of work. I included the links to answer any questions.
I'll be there because, well, I don't have dental insurance as many others. Lol!

Kansas Mission of Mercy Free Dental Project Returning to Kansas Coliseum | Kansas Dental Charitable Foundation http://www.ksdentalfoundation.org/ka...nsas-coliseum/

KMOM Frequently Asked Questions | Kansas Dental Charitable Foundation http://www.ksdentalfoundation.org/km...ked-questions/
Great service for many, Gemma. But, I can't resist saying this... "Open your mouth and say ahhhhhh, Gemma!"
I like licking my juicy lips, flipping my hair over my shoulder, getting into position and....oh shit, we were talking about a dentist putting his instrument in my mouth weren't we?? Lol, I don't mind opening my big mouth and saying aahhh Wizard.
come prove it to me Gemma lol
"I have went and had work done through these guys before and they're awesome! "

Depends on which dental student you get.
I didn't get a dental student. I got a $500 voucher and went to a dentist in Wellington. So, you've had a student work on you? But even great dentists started as students, mind you. Besides these people just donate their time and services at no cost whatsoever for people that cant afford dental costs. It doesn't mean they're bad dentists.
This is shamelessly off topic, but I just have to say it......Hugh, every time I see your name, I just die laughing. Great name!!!!!

Sorry. Back to topic now. Thanks for posting this Gemma. This is a great opportunity for anyone who doesn't have dental insurance. Paying for dental care out of pocket can be incredibly costly.
With Blue Cross you can add Dental Insurance to your PPO Plan for just 46 $ extra a month with a 30$ office visit Co-Pay for any work that is not considered Cosmetic . The good thing about that , is you can stop the Dental coverage when ever you want too if it becomes to expensive . They also allow you to start the Dental coverage back when ever you like , as long as your basic Medical premium is current .
This is shamelessly off topic, but I just have to say it......Hugh, every time I see your name, I just die laughing. Great name!!!!!

Sorry. Back to topic now. Thanks for posting this Gemma. This is a great opportunity for anyone who doesn't have dental insurance. Paying for dental care out of pocket can be incredibly costly. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
My handle is NoahScape, but my real name is Hugh Jardon, fka Dixie Normous.

Just Sayin'