Posting encounters - can I be prosecuted?

Can a person be prosecuted for posting an encounter? If so, have you ever heard of this happening?
  • dgc92
  • 11-22-2018, 11:34 AM
If they can link you to your screen name, sure. And don't believe anyone who tells you they know some wordplay that makes you untouchable. The question is, as always, are you worth their time? Probably not.
I think not, it's all just a fantasy here... nothing more. How would "they" prove that anything actually took place?
  • dgc92
  • 11-22-2018, 06:16 PM
See, that, right there. That's what I was talking about.
Why take the chance.

I wouldn't bet on that whole "fantasy" it never happened

Men love to talk about

How much they paid
How much they got
And a list of "activities"
A time
A place
What she had on/off

Just be careful

Can a person be prosecuted for posting an encounter? If so, have you ever heard of this happening? Originally Posted by nivek711
Yes, if you list acts in and they are able to link your name to your profile it could be considered a confession.

Remember, in most states it's a misdmeanor so the penalty is small and police resources are strained, so unless a politician is targeting the hobby it's likely the police will not spend the time.
A couple years ago, here in Maine they busted a Zumba dance instructor. The newspapers made like it was the biggest crime the state had ever seen. The investigation lasted for over 18 months, as the police tracked down all of her former clients. Every week our newspaper had fairly detailed updates which included the names of all the clients. I even saw a lively debate about the cost of the investigation. The small town Police department only has one 'detective' and they had to call in the state police to help track down all the leads. They ended up spending well over $100,000 to prosecute a misdemeanor crime that netted a $30 fine.

If you had been one of her clients, I have no doubt that the police would have searched for all of your online posts.
ever hear about the kgirls? and the guys who were arrested for writing reviews on them ?? if not google it as im not really sure i can post the link here .. but to answer your question ... most definetly yes you can be arrested if proven that a said review leads back to you ...
ever hear about the kgirls? and the guys who were arrested for writing reviews on them ?? if not google it as im not really sure i can post the link here .. but to answer your question ... most definetly yes you can be arrested if proven that a said review leads back to you ... Originally Posted by Randilyn
Took down a local board or two of some standing and duration, and charged some of the members with promoting, rather than just patronizing.

Discretion is still the better part of valor, even if the boards are hosted overseas.
Thanks for all of your input. Gives me something to think about.
  • Tiny
  • 11-24-2018, 02:51 PM
Here are the thoughts of an attorney,

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...062&highlight=
Thanks, Tiny. I was too tired to go look for that one but I knew it was out there.

That's a great post from him.
Here are the thoughts of an attorney,

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...062&highlight= Originally Posted by Tiny
That's a great thread, thanks for pointing to it.
I'm quite sure you can't be prosecuted for posting an encounter. But as the link explains, your written encounter can be used as evidence in the prosecution of a different crime.
^^^ exactly - supporting evidence - but that is overthinking what happens in your run of the mill prostitution case. Where I can see ANY posts being used as investigative tools as well as supporting evidence in some cases is when there is an issue of compelling/promoting involved.

I remember a case probably about 15 years ago (preEccie) where a well known provider was busy and told the guy she would send her friend. It was a sting. Friend got popped, other girl got hit with promoting.

I can see in the current environment that information like that in an encounter report ("she called her friend and she joined us" or "Lady A was referred to me by Lady B"). Some lawyers well versed in FOSTA/SESTA are strongly warning ladies not to advertise doubles for this reason.

As Shyster Jon always reminds us, ad ad is not an offer - but when you consider the other issues, it being an offer may not matter.

What I do know is that I have seen these types of online posts come up in a variety of civil cases - from divorce to defamation. My best advice is if you review, definitely take precautions to guard your real life identity.