Not a registered members

Why are men that are not a member of eccie are able to browse the site.. To me this is a problem for my safety because there no way for me to check if they have a reference nor a member's name..
A suggestion, only see guys who can PM you here. Don't publicize other methods of contact. Much safer that way.
A suggestion, only see guys who can PM you here. Don't publicize other methods of contact. Much safer that way. Originally Posted by B Three
And IMO I wouldn't rely solely on ref's... theres tons of other ways to screen.
  • dgc92
  • 11-24-2018, 04:42 PM
Well, I can think of one way to find out if they have references or a handle. When they text you, touch inside the box at the bottom of the screen. A keyboard should pop up. Touch the D key. It should be automatically capitalized, if not, it's not that important. Then touch the O key. Make sure it's lowercase, you don't want to look like you're yelling everything you're saying. Now you need a space before you start the next word. Touch the long bar at the bottom of the keyboard.

(The rest of this explanation has been skipped because I got bored.)

Now, you should be looking at "Do you have references, and what is your Eccie handle?" If not, go read the instructions again and make sure you followed them exactly. If it's correct, press the Send button. Depending on your phone, this probably looks like an arrow or something similar to the right of what you just typed.

Congratulations! Soon you'll know whether this person has references and an Eccie handle! If this was helpful, please send ten thousand dollars.
A suggestion, only see guys who can PM you here. Don't publicize other methods of contact. Much safer that way. Originally Posted by B Three
Agree.

Being a lurker, or close thereof, should SUCK. All contact info should be unavailable to noncommittal types.

This is just my opinion.
being a member of a site doesnt make you less or more reputable. Screen real life info and you will have no issues.
  • Old-T
  • 11-29-2018, 07:48 PM
Asking someone if they are a member does not mean they will answer truthfully.

And being a member does not mean he isn't a psycopath.
Make them send you a PM. from their handle on here. If they won't do so, they most likely are NOT a member here, or they have something to hide.

M.M.