Provider/Companion Giveaway

Companions go to be entered in a holiday giveaway!

Elf on the Shelf Giveaway + 25 Gift Card

Open to all sex workers. Companions get double entries! DM me on Twitter for the double.

$25 cash or Amazon gift card, Pens Elf on a Shelf, a cup of kisses and a few extras.

Merry Christmas
I have always thought there was something to be done with a Hobby related Super Bowl party. Gotta be some way to make it a private party.

Music, dancing with food and drinks. Several very large screen TVs and of course a betting pool, you know . . .a 100 square board. I don't have it all worked out, but gents would buy-in at $100 (or more) per square. The ladies would put thems in a square for free. Winners selected by q1uarters. The gent in a winning square gets to choose the money or the Provider for that night at some Lux suite. . .and she would get the money.

Plenty of variations are possible. A board with a $10 dollar er square buy-in might be for a blow-n-go in the coat room. a $500 per square buy-in might be a four day cruis package.

There has got to be a way to make something like that happen
I have always thought there was something to be done with a Hobby related Super Bowl party. Gotta be some way to make it a private party.

Music, dancing with food and drinks. Several very large screen TVs and of course a betting pool, you know . . .a 100 square board. I don't have it all worked out, but gents would buy-in at $100 (or more) per square. The ladies would put thems in a square for free. Winners selected by q1uarters. The gent in a winning square gets to choose the money or the Provider for that night at some Lux suite. . .and she would get the money.

Plenty of variations are possible. A board with a $10 dollar er square buy-in might be for a blow-n-go in the coat room. a $500 per square buy-in might be a four day cruis package.

There has got to be a way to make something like that happen Originally Posted by ICU 812
If a small m & g can be put together why not this as well. I love the idea